. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

As I felt the cold splash of water slap my face awake, I sat up bolt upright in attention. Beside me I heard giggling and before I could react, my half open eyes caught Hoseok hyung running out and slamming my door shut.

I groaned looking at myself. 'Hyung really chose the best time to pull this off', I thought and felt the irritation clearly visible on my face.

That's when everything came back to me. The sweet and soft feminine voice, my mother who looked as beautiful as ever and...

My eyes widened.

I quickly got up from my bed and headed straight into the shower. Taking a quick bath, I came out, dressed myself properly and headed down. 

"Guys, Guys!"

I shouted as I ran down the stairs. Frantically searching around the house, I found Hoseok and Yoongi hyung in the living room and Jin hyung in the kitchen.

I went to him and grabbed him by his wrist.

"Hey- What are you-" He stuttered and struggled as I dragged him into the living room. 

"Shush. Where is Namjoon hyung?" I asked, making him sit down on the nearest couch beside Yoongi hyung, who was still busy reading. But I knew he was listening so it didn't bother me.

"U-Um, I guess Kim is out in the garden for his morning walk. But why-"

I strode out of there before he could finish. 

As soon as I stepped out of the house, a gust of warm wind hit me

As soon as I stepped out of the house, a gust of warm wind hit me. My mind relaxed a little and I grew calmer. 

I guess I got a little too anxious after the message I received from my mother in the dream. Now that I think about it a little, maybe it wasn't even real..

Was it really just a dream?

Was I overthinking this?

'Trust your instincts, my child.'  My mother's soft smile flashed in the back of my mind.

'Ahh.. Guess I have to find Hyung now.' I thought with a pout.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yoongi's POV 

Jungkook was being awfully jumpy today. I mean he usually is the same, but today he was little too restless. And it kind of annoyed me.

I can't get one day of peacefulness in this household.

Seokjin was busy cursing at Jungkook under his breath, while Hoseok was mindlessly doing his own thing on right edge of the couch.   

The front door rattled and in came the devil. Two actually. One being noisy and the other being busy in handling the first.

"Ok, sit here now." Jungkook pushed Namjoon near the other end of the couch beside me. Now the four of us were cramped and sitting a little too close to each other for my liking. 

No one's heard of personal space in this era, seriously.

"Jungkook, if you're going to tell us another story about how you wet your pants 'accidently' tonight, I swear to god-"

"Oh my god, hyung, that happened just once." Jungkook sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. He pushed Namjoon down who was clearly irritated as well and about to get up because he probably had better things to do.

"And no, I'm not in the mood of jokes right now." He said and paused for a few seconds.

"What? Don't go silent now." Hoseok frowned.

"I dreamt of mother."

That got my attention. I closed the book which I had been reading for quite a while now and looked at Jungkook.

He didn't look like he was lying. He fidgeted with his fingers a lot when he did.

"Jungkook. Look here." I said. I stared at him right in the eye as he did. No signs of hesitation or falsity.

"What did she say?" Namjoon asked in a husky voice with a hand on his mouth and hooded eyes. He was completely serious. So were Hoseok and Jin hyung. 

"S-She found Poseidon."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-