Chapter 2

After a minute he left her hand and walked towards a bench. He took a books from bag and came back to Avneet.

Abhishek (forwarding book to Avneet): Listen nerd your punishment. This is my book and I want you to complete my assignments in 3days.

Avneet was looking down. She quickly took book from his hand.

Abhishek (keeping his index finger under her chin. Making her look up): Aww!! So obeying girl. Good.

Avneet was quiet.

Abhishek (holding her jaw tight): Don't mess with me or I can make you suffer alot girl, understand?

Avneet blinked her eyes as she can't speak because of Abhishek who was holding her jaw and wincing in pain. Tears was on her cheeks.

Abhishek (pushed avneet): Don't you dare to mess with me and complain this to anyone or or or ummm.... I can make you suffer alot. Now get lost.

Avneet quickly wiped her tears and clean her face than ran from there.

After the lunch. Avneet attended the rest two classes then went home. A new fear of Abhishek entered in her life making her scare.

With Shivaay and his mother.

(A/N: SM as Shivaay's mom)

SM: Shivaay teri colleague Anika.
Shivaay (eating his breakfast): Haan maa?
SM: Kuch din pehle jab main usse mili thi. Maine usse tere aur uske rishte ki baat ki thi.
Shivaay (shocked): Maa? Ye aap kya bol rahi ho? Main aur dusri shaadi. No way mom.
SM: Shivaay meri baat sun to. Beta Disha ke jaane ke baad tu kitna akela par gaya hain. Avneet kitni akeli ho gayi hain. 3 saal se main Avneet ki khushi se bari hasi nahin suni. Vo bachi ka soch, apna soch.
Shivaay: Maa par Iska matlab ye nahin main kisi se bhi shaadi kar loon. Main Disha ki jagah kisi aur ko kaise de doon?
SM: Main tujhe kaha bol rahi hoon Disha ki jagah ki aur ko de. Dekh beta Anika ko uske pati ne pichle saal divorce de diya. Abhi Anika apne bete ke sath raheti hain. Avneet ko Anika se maa ka pyaar milega. Tu uske bete ko pita ka pyaar de sakta hain. Aur jaruri nahin har rishte me pyaar ho. Kuch dosti, understanding aur support se bhi bante hain. Tu aur anika dost ban kar ek dusre ke sath rahe sakte. Tum dono ki shaadi se ek nahin 4 lifes vapas achi ban sakti hain. Pati, patni nahin par dosti ka sath to hoga tum dono ka.
Shivaay: Okay! What about Anika? I mean vo shaadi ke liye Umm....
SM: Haan! Anika is ready for marriage. In morning she said yes. I am suggesting you both to meet each other and talk about it. Once you both will be fine. You both can meet kids and talk with them as well.

Shivaay nodded. They silently had breakfast but Shivaay was thinking about it whole day.

Few days passed like that. Avneet was so scared of Abhishek. Regular she used to do Abhishek's work. She was affected mentally more now. To add spices in Avneet's thinking few of her classmates told few lies about Abhishek how badly he trouble juniors and also no one can fight against as he is son of trsutee which is also a lie said by her classmates.

TBC....

Any flaws.