Chapter 32- My little angry bird part 3

Hey guys this is the last part of the os..sorry i have been taking so much time. But this will be the last os for this book for now..i need time to focus on Rihaansh story i wanna write..

Vansh and Riddhima had finished the lunch, she was still sitting in his lap, running her hands in hair. He was almost asleep, when a doctor barged in,

D- What the hell Riddhima..tum yahan kaam karni aati ho..not to do this cheap things..

V- Umm Doctor..i am here too...

D- (pales)Mr.Raisinghania aap yahan??

V- Apni biwi se milne aaya hun..you have a problem? He raised an eyebrow and the doctor shook his head and apologized and ran away..

V- Tch..what an idiot..

R- Chalo..now that you are awake..tell me about Ragini..

V- You won't leave it na..

Vansh remembered how Dadi had brought Ragini's alliance for him. Dadi had thought that she was a sanskari girl, at first everything was good but things changed with Ajay's death..

The family had to go through a lot, they had to loan the house to pay the debt Ajay had racked up, Ragini was starting to get irritated,

Ra- Vansh tumhare pass mere liye time hi nahi hain..jab dekho kaam kaam..

V- Ragini..you know humari family ki condition kaise hain..just give me some time..

Vansh with his hardwork was able to successfully create his own empire and buy the mansion back as well. It was nearing one year anniversary for Ragini and Vansh he had thought of surprising her.

But it was he who was surprised, Ragini was having affair with another business rival of him..and feeding him inside information as well.

Vansh came out of his thoughts, when he felt Riddhima's hand stilling,

R- I am sorry..you had to go through so much..but uska statue kyun hain backyard mein??

V- Jab tak tum nahi aayi thi life mein..i wanted to remember to not fall in love with anyone..

R- You love me??

V- Well it was not easy🤪🤪

Riddhima hits him on his shoulder, but she smiled seeing the mirth in his eyes. She knew he was in a way telling the truth.

She did trouble him a lot, she wouldn't listen to him. Would fight at the smallest of things, like he had told her not to work in the house but she still did all the household work..

She did changed a few things in his life which was good. She would force him to have breakfast every morning..but in a way that helped him connect with his family.

V- (nips at her neck)Where are you lost??

R- I love you...

R- Oh no🙈🙈🙈

V- Kya hua??

R- I wanted to give you a big proposal but aise bol diya..

V- Aww..my cute little bird..i love you too..and these feelings are enough for me..not some grand gesture.

They stayed close to each other, before Riddhima told him to go since they both had actually to work..he pouted a bit but smirks saying he will punish her for pushing him away..and Riddhima glared and blushed as well..

They may not have the love at first sight type of love, but they love each other with all their imperfections..and that is what is most important in life.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..do comment especially inline comments i enjoy it very much..