Chapter 21- Little Cupid. Part 1

Rian Raisinghania peeked into his father's room, he smiled when he saw his Dad and his favorite person Riddhima talking he really wished that soon she will become his mother as well.

He went away happy and excited. Not only he can run around without a wheelchair, but his Dadda was happy too. He still remembers that day he met Riddhima.

Flashback

Vansh got ready and went to check on Rian..his buddy and best friend. He was sitting on the bed in only his shorts,

V- Hey there buddy..kya hua..?🤔

Ri- (pouting)I don't know what to wear..and what to keep for the trip.😔😔

V- Hmm..how about the smrufs clothes you brought? It will match with the swimming pool.. and we match as well.

Ri- You will swim with me? 😲😲

V- Of course..buddy..chalo you dress and i will pack..

Rian nodded and started to dress himself, Vansh was proud and sad too. Sad because his boy was paralyzed waist down because of an accident and he felt guilty about it.

Rian got dressed himself and sat on the wheelchair and he took the bag and placed it on his lap. He would never allow anyone to make him feel less than any another person.

Everyone was waiting downstairs for Vansh and Rian. Ishani was the first to reach him, she kissed his cheeks and told him how cute he looked,

I- Aaj toh saari ladkiyan flat ho jayegi..

Ar- And Instagram mein toh followers hi followers hogaye champ..

Anu- Aare mere Rian ko naazar mat lagao tum log.. she dabbed some kajal behind his ears.

V- Mom Dadi and Sia kahan hain?

Anu- Woh log hume seedha ship pe milne wale hain..

V- Okay..chale champ..

Ri- Race you to the main door guys..he moved his wheelchair and laughed at everyone shouting him to be careful.

Riddhima couldn't believe that her dream was finally fulfilled..she is going on a cruise. Saving her salary bit by bit had helped her fulfill her dreams, she was still dreaming when she heard a shout,

M- Aae budhiya..dekh ke chal..a man had knocked down an elder lady and was coming towards her. She deliberately put her feet forward and he falls down..

M- Ahhh.. ae ladki..

R- Me..?

M- Tumne mujhe push kiya..

R- Subah subah chada liya hain kya?? Phele woh old lady ko and ab mere se collide karke ja rahe ho..idiot..

She went towards the old lady who was massaging her feet,

R- Aap theek ho?

D- Lagta hain sprain hain..aur mere pass dawai bhi nahi hain.

R- Don't worry i have a pain relief spray..

With the help of the spray, the pain reduced a bit. Riddhima and the other girl whose name was Sia had helped Dadi to reach the upper deck of the ship.

D- Thank you so much beta..

R- Don't thank me Dadi..it's my job..i am a physiotherapist.

Riddhima leaves to enjoy the beauty of the ship, Sia and Dadi looked at each other,

Si- Dadi Maybe she can help our little Rian.

D- And maybe Vansh too..

V- Dadi!! Sia!!, Vansh came and made sure Dadi was fine..and then asked about the person who helped them..

Si- Bhai..uska naam Riddhima tha.. she is a physiotherapist too.

V- Hmm i will tell Angre to get more information about her.

Ri- Dadi mera ladoo kahan hain..?

D- Yeh lo dear,..she gives him prasad of the pooja she had done for him. He munched on happily.

Si- Chalo Champ..hum games checkout karte hain..

V- Be careful..

Si/Ri- Yes Dad!!

Riddhima was looking around she especially happy and probably drooling over the huge buffet table. She was checking things out when a small kid in the wheelchair came towards the dessert table.

According to Riddhima he looked so cute especially with the smurfs shorts. Suddenly his hand collided the plate of cupcakes and it fell down.

A server who saw it shouted at him and was going to pull his ears when Riddhima intervene,

R- Excuse me..yeh koi tarika hain kya baache se baat karne ka..

S- Tum se pucha mene? Aur waise aise handicap logo ke saath koi hona chaiye unki madad karne ke liye..

R- Kyun..he can do whatever he wants..aur aise nahi hain ki yeh kuch cupcakes ke wajah sab bhook se mar jayegaye..

R- (looking at Rian who was sniffing) It's okay beta don't worry apne jaan ke nahi kiya yeh..

Si-(firmly)Kya ho raha hain yahan?

S- Maam yeh ladka..

Si- Vansh Raisinghania ka beta hain..and tumhari himmat kaise hui ek chote baache se aise baat karne ki..

Rian went away quickly, he was sad no one had actually ever shouted on him. Riddhima had an idea she took some cupcakes and blue frosting and went behind while Sia gave an earful to the servant.

Rian was near the deck watching the waves..Riddhima sat down next to him, and he looked at her

R- Tumhe chaiye? She forwarded a cupcake.

Ri- No..

R- Too bad they are so tasty.. and last of it..

Ri- Sab khatam??

R-🤫🤫🤫 i stole some and also the blue frosting..chalo lets draw some smurf on it..

Riddhima was actually surprised the kid can actually draw..all she could draw was some globes..he laughed loudly when he saw her drawing..both were unaware of the whole family watching in surprise, since Rian never felt comfortable around strangers..

Ps- Hey guys..so this is the first part..hope you like it..do comment what you think should happen next..