My first memory of you.

Hehe my first memory of you wasn't the best. I knew you from my friend. My friend would always told us the latest stories in school. I don't really remember knowing you but I think when I first heard of you, we were 14 years old. I can only chuckle at what I heard of you.

And then you added me on one of the social media.

And then we talked.

At that moment, it kinda never occurred to me that you would want to be more than friends. You had this plan with your family where you would go for a holiday outside of the country during the school's holiday. I remember you telling me you met this one person, and that you really like this person and wanted to know this person better. I remember going through every social media I know, just to found out about this person. Just for you to find your happy endings, to find someone that makes you happy.

Only for you to say that you did it as a way to keep in touch with me. It was cute, I can't lie. But you know you could've talked about your day and I could just simply reply. 

But it was the intention that counts.

On god, I could never forget the first time we talked together. I went in your class because I was always the kind that went to see my friends whenever I had some free time. I remember your shaky voice, it was super cute to me. This stood out the most because I read somewhere that if someone really like you, they will get nervous when they first talked to you. 

And when you did, it feels unreal. It feels so cute that I wanted to remember that moment forever.

But sadly, I was never one to believe in love. Not before. Not when you first met me.