To you.

Hello, full disclosure, I write this book because I am trying to move on. I am trying to move on from someone I loved dearly, with all my heart. I am trying to move on from someone I have relied on heavily these past few years. I am trying to move on from someone who makes my life whole, who turns catastrophe into beautiful accidents. I am trying to move on from someone whom I have made as my motivation to finish my study, to continue my life, and to strive for a better future.

To you,

I know you know my account, but I don't know if you've checked mine these past few months since I remembered telling you that I am no longer using it to write books. I remember you sending me a screenshot of my book and being jealous because you said, "I know this is about him".

To you,

I did not write my book based on my experiences before. I surely did not have someone who's my first in everything. I surely did not have someone I liked died.

To you,

I am dedicating this book to you. I remember staying up late a night to create a story because you would love to have a story dedicated to you that was written by me. I know I told you about it before, but I never really got chance to finish the story. It was mostly sort of like a diary which I then wish to turn it into a story.

I was really excited to finish it but then it got forgotten.

To you,

Now, I am writing this book to you, for you. I know this book stuff was brought up years ago, but I am writing this now because it is also for me.

To you,

If you ever read this, just know how much I love you. I am trying to move on and if writing this book helps, so be it.

I am trying to move on because you have found someone new. And I hope she makes you happy. It hurts me but when you said you really, really love her, but I guess it hurts me more to watch you get hurt.

I am not saying I don't love you anymore, my love will stay the same, but I wouldn't want you to go through heartbreaks. It hurts me to see you in pain.

But if you are ever in pain or you want someone to talk to, just know that I am here, always.

Be safe, my dearest.

With love,

________