☘️Chapter 1☘️

So guys here is the next update . 

Wishing you all a happy makarsankranti. 

So let's start with the first chapter . 

Doing subh mangal and starting my new book . Jai shree krishna.

At Sharma house

A girl is seen entering.

Girl : aunty where is Kabir have some work with him.

Women : to kabhi hamare sath bhi bathe  Jaya kar always with your best friend give some time to your aunty also.

Girl goes to kitchen and jumps and sit on the slab.

Girl : aunty you know  today is the last day of vacation and independence so we are going to enjoy.

Women : pura vacation independence day ki tarah nikal Diya ab kaun se jhande jhande gaad loge.

Said with sarcasm.

girl: gaad lenge jhande bhi aunty . but now i am going to kabir 's room .

she was going to kabir room but got bumped with vansh both give deadly glare to each other . 

vansh goes to dinning table . 

vansh : mumma aa gaya ghar mein tufan . 

Girl goes to Kabir room and sees him slepping soundly so she goes to him and shouts really hard which make him wake  up with Jack.

Kabir:  Ridhima ki bacchi shouted.

and threw a pillowon her . 

riddhima : pillow fight like chi so bollywood .

kabir : bollywood bolegi muje and takes a show pise,  will smash your face . 

riddhima : you will smash my face with this . i dare you try this.

kabir : you are a loser .

riddhima start beating him with pillow . 

riddhima : loser bolega tu muje ha bachu .

riddhima held the show piece .

kabir : i dare you will not smash my face with it na.

riddhima : i will not because i have lots of work rather than this . and you are even kidding me from tommorrow we are going in indores topp school for study . and thank god out last school doest have 11 th and 12th

Kabir:  I'm not excited you know now that is that in last school when vansh was with us everybody compares him with me and when he comes it 11:00 he had to change the school that time I was able to live myself like I am  and you know now in our school there is there is no 11 and 12th so that is why we have to change the school again I have to be with Vansh and everybody will again compare me with him.

Ridhima understand that he had become upset to light up the mood.

Ridhima : yeah don't worry we will rock in the college let's go I have a surprise for you.

Kabir: what is the surprise riddhu.

Ridhima : tu chal Na.

Ridhima drag Kabir with her.

at dining table.

Dimple : vansh  beta breakfast kar lena Shanti se.

Vansh :mamma you know na  from tomorrow school is reopening and I have to submit my project.