Pleasure Satisfied

The bell rang while I was watching myself in the mirror. I swiftly made sure that I was looking nice and ran to open the door. I opened the door and took him inside and double bolted the door behind him. I was now very anxious. He turned to me and held me closer and whispered in my ears, "You look gorgeous" I sensed his erect penis touching my thighs.

OOh! what a feeling it was! I separated myself from him and asked him to come inside and showed him to the sofa and went in the kitchen to fetch water for him. He followed me and held me from behind very tightly. His erect penis rubbed against my buttock crack. It felt very familiar. He kissed my neck and moved his hands over my breasts and pressed them.

"Ummm" I moaned.. "Can't you wait???" I whispered. "I waited for so long.." he said and he kissed my earlobes. His warm breath went inside my ears. It felt so nice. I turned towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. We passionately kept kissing each other. I could sense that he was an amature kisser. I decided to take control and kissed his upper lips.

Then I pushed my tongue inside his mouth and kissed. We kept kissing for a while. He had placed his hands over my buttocks. His hardened penis rubbed against my thighs. I was feeling wetness in my groins. Now I released myself from his arms and asked him to follow me in the bedroom. He removed his tee shirt as we walked to the bedroom. I threw myself on the bed.

He had a average teenager body. I had once or twice fingered myself thinking of John Abraham. But today I was actually going to get a real young man. He came over me on the bed. I wrapped my arms around his lean body and we kissed again. He pulled my pallo down and kissed over my cleavage.

Then he kissed my armpits. I kissed his chest and licked his erect nipples. He unbuttoned my blouse. We then separated for a moment so I could remove my blouse and bra. I was now topless. He immediately grabbed my breasts and sucked them. "OOH!" I moaned. I held his head over my breast. He had totally different style of sucking the breast than Anil.

Anil used to caress it and like an icecream, used to lick it. But this kiddo was sucking it like a kid eating an ice cream. It was too rough. But that's what was adding spice to the love making. Now, he moved away to remove his pants. He undid his pant and underwear. What a scene it was! He looked like a naked cutie with lean body. But he had a huge penis apart from his lean body, His penis was throbbing with erection.

He had a hairless body unlike Anil's who was hairy. I also noticed that he was circumcised. I also removed my saree, petitcoat and panty and got naked. I asked him to lie on bed next to me. I turned towards him. I took his penis in my hand and stroked it. I realized, I did not even know his name. Nor did he know mine.

I kissed him and asked, "By the way, what's your name?" "Vineeth" he said. "I am Bindu!" I told him. "Nice name Bindu Aunty!" he said and giggled. I slapped him lightly and said, "Why are you calling me Aunty?" He dragged me closer and said, "I like to call you Aunty! A sexy aunty I want to fuck!" I blushed. Now I pushed him and rode over him.

I took his circumcised throbbing tool and pushed inside my vagina. The feel of his circumcised tool was much intimate than Anil's uncircumcised one. I started riding him. I started moaning as his bare tool touched my inner walls. But Alas! Even before I could get used to his tool inside me, he sprayed his cum inside. "Shit!" he exclaimed. I too was disappointed.

He took his tool out and went to bathroom. I was lying on the bed. Still very hot. His cum was oozing out of my vagina. Vineeth came out of the bathroom and started apologizing. "It's ok!" I said and asked him to come back in the bed. His once erect and throbbing penis had shrunk now. I kissed him and said, "Too excited weren't you?"

He nodded. "Aunties are not easy to tame okay?" I said and we both laughed and kissed. I started getting heated up again. I knew he wouldn't get hard again for sometime. We didn't have that much of time. So, I asked him to finger me. He obeyed my order and put his middle finger inside me and stroked. At the same time he sucked my breast.

It was exciting enough but not too exciting. "Kiss my pussy" I almost ordered to him. He was already embarrassed and could do anything to please me. He kissed over my pussy. I held his head and guided him to kiss my clit. He followed. "Lick it!" I demanded. He followed. I moaned. He got encouraged by my moans and he licked it harder.

I was trying to remember when was the last time Anil kissed my pussy. The excitement was building up. I was getting more and more demanding. After giving what a man wanted all these years, it was a payback time for me. I now asked him to put his tongue inside my vagina. He looked at me and smiled. Next moment, his wet tongue touched my inner walls.

Oh! I can't even explain how great it felt. He stroked me with his tongue. I was moaning and squirming. He got a hard onn again now i thought to guide him for a 69 position and I got on top of him facing my ass on his face and his penis was throbbing hard while we both started sucking each other..I always had a fantasy to get a rimjob but because of embarrassment and Anil's no interest in anal sex never felt to ask him. But this kiddo was kind of become my sex slave now, cause of his early ejaculation he would obey what I ask for. I told him to lick my asshole....And he obeyed with pleasure, Ohhh.. what a sensation that was, his tongue tingled my asshole like a dog licking the bitch...He inserted his tongue inside my anus that was a different feeling.I was sucking his dick in the meantime. In few minutes, I reached my orgasm, and sprayed my cum all over his face and he too ejaculated in a minute after me. I enjoyed the contractions I was getting. It was a very strong orgasm. We laid on the bed for a while.

After that, we both got up, cleaned ourselves and got dressed. It was time for me to pick my daughter from the school.

I kissed him and said "Thanks for the wonderful time!" "You sure?" he asked

I kissed him and said "Thanks for the wonderful time!" "You sure?" he asked. I said "I don't lie" He smiled and approached the door. I saw him off. Then I went to bedroom and changed the sheets. Made sure I looked okay and left home to get my daughter from the school.

Since that day, we met three times. His performance was better on our second day. Now he has left the city. I have now started taking the bus again. In search of another kiddo who likes this Aunty....

Hope you enjoyed the journey please vote and comment for the next time how we made love if you are interested..

Thank You