Chapter 4

Chifuyu POV:
Kazutora, Baji and Takemichi are back..I don't know why but me and Mikey waved at them as they waved back. "What took you guys so long?" I asked, Takemichi started to explain it to me and Mikey, I am listening to him but I was busy looking at Kazutora and Baji..they kept...looking at each other, it makes me angry a lot. I came to them, *(right after Takemichi finished explaining to Mikey and Chifuyu and Draken just came out of nowhere...)* grabbed Kazutora's arm and dragged him to the alleyway...

*at the alleyway*

Kazutora POV:
When me and Chifuyu go to the alleyway, I look at Chifuyu and he looks.. angry. "hey Chifuyu, why...are we here?!" I ask, but he didn't answer..but Chifuyu came to me then he..s-slapped me. "Why..were you..looking at Baji, Kazutora?!" Chifuyu asked me with an angry voice, I didn't know what to say to him..but then Chifuyu slapped me again but that slap was really hard, it..hurts. Chifuyu looks at me with an angry face "don't you dare..to TALK WITH BAJI AGAIN..!!" He screamed, I didn't say a single word as Chifuyu goes out of the alleyway...I was definitely scared and worried that Chifuyu doesn't love me..as I go out to the alleyway.

When I go back there...Chifuyu, Baji, and Takemichi weren't there except Mikey and Draken, "where are they?!" I asked, "oh, they're continuing practicing.." Mikey answered, "but Kazutora, you've been acting weird lately.." Draken said, I was confused and asked "huh?! What are you talking abo..-" but then I suddenly coughed badly...Mikey and Draken were shocked and came to me and  asked "Kazutora, you ok?!" "I-I'm ok.." but then I cough out blood and flower seeds, Mikey and Draken were shocked as I rushed to the nearby bathroom. As I still heard Mikey and Draken were following me, I closed and locked the door..but then I suddenly cough out too much blood that I immediately cough out too much blood and passed out on the floor...

Mikey POV:
Me and Draken went to the bathroom where Kazutora was there, I gently knock on the door...but there was no response. Draken suddenly bangs the door a little "Kazutora, open the door.." he said, but there's no answer...then Draken bangs the door hard and the door suddenly opens, we got inside. In there, there was a tone of blood and there was..passed out Kazutora. I told Draken to pick him up and take him to the hospital...

*at the hospital*

Draken and I were sitting on the chair, waiting for Kazutora...as I thought, Kazutora might have Hanahaki disease...

*a few minutes ago*

After Draken picks Kazutora up and takes him to the hospital, I look at the pile of blood on the floor...but when I take a look closer, there were some..flower seeds...

So Kazutora definitely has...Hanahaki disease...

*a few minutes later*

Kazutora got out of the room, we got up and came to him "Mikey...Draken, can I tell you guys something??" Kazutora asked "sure.." Draken has finished saying as I immediately asked "Kazutora..do you have Hanahaki disease?!" Kazutora was surprised..he look at us and answered "y-yes, I do.."

Hello there, sorry for the late update cause I was busy in school a lot. Hope you guys enjoy it!! Chapter 4 is coming soon...🔪🍀