Although he was a little confused, but seeing that Su Yun was sleeping soundly, Qin Yan didn't bother Su Yun anymore.

Sleeping with Su Yun in his arms, with the beloved woman in his arms, Qin Yan felt very satisfied.

He thought that there was only gloom and despair left in this life, but he never thought that he would meet Su Yun. Qin Yan always felt that Su Yun was his salvation and his last hope.

Now that he is holding on to hope, Qin Yan will naturally not be in such a desperate mess as before.

He will protect himself, protect the person he loves, and live a good life with the person he loves!

They fell asleep contentedly. Although Qin Yan didn't do anything that night, they both slept soundly.

The next day Qin Yan woke up first, but Su Yun in his arms didn't wake up, and he was reluctant to get up. He just looked at Su Yun quietly and saw Su Yun leaning against his arms like a kitten. , he felt very warm.

"Well..." Meimei took a nap, and when Su Yun woke up, it was already bright.

In fact, he rarely sleeps late. After all, he has to go to work. Even on Sundays, Su Yun is used to working and resting and gets up earlier. I got up late recently because I was so tired.

Opening her eyes, Su Yun was confused for a while, but when she heard a familiar voice, she didn't understand anything, "Duoduo, are you awake? Are you hungry?"

"I, I'm awake!" Single for many years, There is one more person around, Su Yun is really not used to it, and there are always some who can't react!

Looking up, he saw Qin Yan's handsome face, and Su Yun was almost blinded.

God, seeing such a face early in the morning with such a smile, what should she do if she can't hold back?

Qin Yan's face is really tempting, especially now with a smile that captivates people but not his life, Su Yun just feels that his heart is pounding like a deer, and his face is a little red, " I, I'm hungry, why don't you go and cook for me!" If you look at it like this, something will happen!

Thinking of Qin Yan's ability, Su Yun felt that it would be better to end the ambiguity at the moment, otherwise he would not remember it today.

"Okay, I'm going to cook now, good morning, Duoduo!" Qin Yan quickly kissed Su Yun's cheek, then got up, ready to cook, "What do you want to eat in the morning?"

"Do you have flour at home? I want to eat some cakes and add some eggs."

"There is flour and eggs, so I will do it." Yes, some were bought by Yangliu, and some were bought by Qin Yan himself, anyway, enough for the two of them to eat.

"Then hurry up!" Urging Qin Yan to leave, Su Yunsheng was afraid that he would be tempted by the other party. Today is another day of depravity.

"Let's go now, wait a moment, I'll be ready soon! You wash up first!" Qin Yan simply washed up and went to the kitchen, Su Yun quickly got up.

After a day's rest, the whole person felt much more comfortable, but Su Yun looked at herself in the mirror and felt a little embarrassed.

Is she different?

Touching his face, Su Yun smiled and hurriedly went to the kitchen, where Qin Yan had already set fire to her, and when she saw her coming, he let her sit there, "The fire is already burning, you go and sit, I'll make noodles first."

Qin Yan is from the north, and he likes eating noodles more, but he has been here for so long, and he is used to eating, but his skills in kneading noodles are still very good.