"I have a job with my sister-in-law, and I will post it in the future. What's the hurry? You take it. If you want to buy these things, you can buy them directly, and I'm afraid it won't suit you if we buy them for you, so you can decide what to do!" They are all real things, and Su Yun accepts one or two, so it's not easy to refuse. The third one, "Then I'll accept it, big brother, thank you."

"This is what you should be a big brother, as long as you have a good life, don't feel wronged in the future. Let us know if you need anything, okay? "My sister is about to get married, Su Ming remembered that in the beginning, Su Yun was still such a small group.

He is the eldest brother in the family, and he can be considered to have grown up watching his younger brothers and sisters. When Su Yun was born, he was already sensible and took care of Su Yun. It can be said that his brother is similar to his father.

"Brother, don't worry, I'm getting married, and I'm not going to endure hardship. I'll take good care of myself and live my life well." So, don't act like she doesn't seem to be eating or drinking, okay?

This will put her under a lot of pressure!

"That's fine. You can stay at home these few days, and leave the rest to us." The wedding was approaching, and Su Ming had deliberately asked for leave to come back early this time because he wanted to help.

Liu Yumei also came, with the children, everyone was busy preparing for Su Yun's wedding, giving everything that should be given, Su Yun looked at the dowry in his room, and some hidden under the box. At the bottom of the box, this deep love made her feel a little unrequited.

She is so virtuous and capable, she can get so much love from her parents and brothers, she was so ignorant before, and she always made them worry and sad!

Thinking that she insisted on marrying Wang Xuezhi in her previous life, and so did her parents and brothers, for fear that she would be wronged and gave her a lot of things, but those things were cheap for Wang Xuezhi, but she didn't get it at all!

Thinking that she was sticking to Wang Xuezhi, and in the end Wang Xuezhi still disliked her, took everything away without saying anything, and abandoned their mother and daughter, Su Yun really felt that she was blind!

In this life, her dowry is even richer, but she will take good care of herself and protect her marriage. This time, she believes that she will be happy!

The closer to the wedding date, the more nervous Su Yun's heart became. When it was the first day of marriage, she couldn't sleep.

"Duoduo, you have to go to bed early today, and Xiao Qin will come to pick you up tomorrow. You have to get up early in the morning and get dressed, otherwise it will be too late." Liu Yumei was afraid of Su Yun's nervousness, so she stayed here with Su Yun at night.

Yang Ling is also, they are all people who have come here, knowing that the girl will inevitably not be able to sleep on the day of marriage, "Yes, you have to go to bed early today, tomorrow the man will come over early in the morning, you have to clean up."

Although Everything is simple, but the people of the Su family love their daughter, and there should be some rituals.

"Sister-in-law and sister-in-law, I know, you should go back to rest early, you have worked hard these days." Although he was so nervous that he couldn't sleep, Su Yun knew that he would be more tired in the future, so he must be sleeping tonight. of.

"Okay, then you go to bed early, and we'll call you early tomorrow." There are a lot of things going on tomorrow, Liu Yumei and Yang Ling didn't dare to be careless, and went to bed after talking to Su Yun for a while.