Epilogue

__

Y/N MAXIMOFF

__

"Two hot chocolates!"

Peter walked up to grab our order and pay while I waited at the table. Peter and I had been together for a few months now, and everything was perfect. We went on dates all of the time, and Wanda and Pietro really liked him. May loved me too, which was amazing.

Peter arrived back with the hot chocolates and gave me mine before we started walking down the street, hand in hand..

"So, as I was saying, if I drank bleach, do you think my healing factor would kick in and save me?" he asked, taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

He jumped and pulled the drink away from his mouth, and I felt my tongue burn.

"Um, ow," I said, wrinkling my nose.

"Sorry," he said, not sounding that sorry. "What do you think?"

I shrugged.

"I think that it might work," I mused, "but it depends. Are you taking a mouthful, or guzzling the entire thing?"

Peter thought about it for a moment.

"Let's say a quarter of the bottle," he said.

I was about to answer when Peter's head suddenly turned to the side, and his eyes fixed on something I couldn't see.

"Is it your Peter-tingle?" I whispered.

"Yeah," he whispered back.

I looked around and pulled Peter into an alley, and we quickly got changed into our suits. Once I had finished changing, I turned around to see Spiderman with his back turned to me and hands on his hips, admiring the wall. I smiled softly to myself.

"Ready to fight some crime?" I asked, poking him in the side.

He turned around and nodded, before grabbing my waist and slinging us through the city.