Just another day

"I'm sorry Peter but I can't change you back till Voldemort" James went quiet at the last word "is gone for good" Peter ran away or tried to his little ant legs not making any progress on the red and gold couch. around the rest of the room was a few tables a huge open fire burning bright, some intricately carved wooden chairs, depicting lions and roses and finally a gold and red love seat directly in front of the fire. Occupied by Sirius black his long black hair falling just above his shoulders a manly jaw line, haunted by the trace of a smirk at the cat on his lap.

Harley's point of view

I glanced across the room to check we were alone then transformed into the girl with bright blue hairs 4 lobe piercings snake bites a tye die pierce the veil top and black skinny jeans. Still sat on sirius's lap my arms around his neck at the top of his cloak I pulled him in for a kiss then got up and left for the girls dormitory up the black stairs. As I swung the door shut I saw my best friend Lily say on my rainbow duvet and bed. "Hiya Oreo" Lily said happily in reference to my house animagus form with just white paws and the rest black. "Hello to you too wings".

The next day in dark arts
"Petrifcus totalus" Padfoot whispers under his breath watching Snape go ridged and frozen. He smirked "bombarde" Prongs said a bit louder pointing at Snape's chair leg making it explode and snape fall down. A student next to Snape said the counter curse just as the teacher walked in and gave Snape detention for breaking a chair. At the end of class James knew a lot about the impedimentia jinx and that it could knock back trip and freeze people all at once if used correctly. Snape threw a jelly legs curse but Prongs being to fast cast a shield ward and then turned to Snape with Padfoot on his side. "Curse is with our backs turned ey? Prongs do you think he wants a duel" sirius laughed with a handsome smile "I'm afraid he does Padfoot".
They where in the corridor stone walls and gargoyles paintings across the place. "Furnucoulos" I cast from behind Snape he burst out in pimples creating a few cheers he ran towards prongs who cast "impedimentia" quite well knocking Snape back into me I steadied myself as me Prongs and Padfoot did our signature curse together "maraudation" one of are own creation staining Snapes clothes red and gold his hair thicker and even more greasy, Finaly floating above his head the words the marauders kicked your ass.
Sorry it's short and shite my laptop crashed and I had to write this twice and I was on camp sorry guys