Episode 11: Round 1 Mission Performance

Depuis le début

"Its good" He said "I can't wait to watch it, Mr. Serious"

"Thanks Alien... Ahmmm are you finished planning?"

"Yes" Ethan said

Meanwhile Siwoo and Ailee were in the studio room. They were exchanging ideas and suggestion to each other. Sometimes they were smiling and laughing

"Its good,Ailee. You produced it?"

"Yeah" she shyly said

"I love it...Wow your talented"

"Thanks you are also"

Kang Saera and Poseidon were also both thinking hard. They already know what to do but they were quite unsure with it.

Min Jae and Hyunwoo were just silent and they are just still preparing on their performance but Min Jae's mind was not really in the performance itself but he was thinking something else...

Then...

"Min Jae. Min Jae, are you okay?" Hyunwoo ask him worridly

"Y-yeah don't worry... I will just go to my room"

"O-okay"

But he notice that theres something was off...

Perseus, Eve, Adam and Aera were already prepared. In fact they are the first one to sat in the Permission to Dance and they were just chatting.. No chatting is not the right term but flirting.

Deep came inside and she began to sat down. She looked boredly to the couples who were flirting

'I hope this day would end happily...'

---

Jin: Your two hours is done

Jin: Your two hours is done. I hope you are now ready with your performance. This individual performance is like a monthly evaluation where the judges and mentors will judge on how you improve in the whole show. This will be the basis if you are deserving to debut or not. You will be showcasing your main, sub and your other talents and lastly the judges and mentors will just gave their  comments after each of you performend. So I hope you would do your best...

Okay lets start now ....

Our first performer would be Eve...