Caitlyn Finds Out the Truth

When Jess walks back into the kitchen she sets down the box of chips and then grabs smock to cover up her shirt

When Jess walks back into the kitchen she sets down the box of chips and then grabs smock to cover up her shirt. She then walks up to her mom who is scooping up some chili and putting it in bowls, and side hugs her with a big smile on her face. "Hey, Mom, how you doing?" Jess asked her. Connie looks at her daughter a little surprised by her odd behavior but smiles nonetheless. 

"I'm all right. How are you?" Connie asked. 

"I am great. I'm wonderful, I'm fantastic, I'm..." Jess began to say until her mom cut her off. 

"Putting chips into bowls..." Connie interrupted. 

"Right". Jess replied, coming back down to earth. 

Jess walked out of the kitchen and went to the storage room, as Caitlyn walked into the kitchen. Jess had no idea that Caitlyn was about to uncover the truth about Mitchie's lie. 

Jess had met up with Mitchie inside of the storage room, she was also grabbing a bag of chips to finish off her portion of putting chips into bowls. Jess was the first one out of the storage room and was carrying a bag of chips in her arms, when she froze upon seeing Caitlyn standing there getting ready to start her own work. Jess shoved the bag of chips up to conceal her face as Caitlyn looked up at her at the sound of her footsteps. 

"Hey! You must be hands five and six". Caitlyn said to Jess. "I didn't know Connie had two daughters. I'm Caitlyn by the way. Where's your sister?" Jess just waved, not knowing what else to do. "Do you need some help?" Caitlyn asked she saw that Jess was having a hard time trying to keep the bag of chips in arms. Not knowing how to respond, Jess made a break for it. But upon doing so Jess ended up not watching where she was going and stepped into a bucket and ended up losing her footing, which sent her and the chips to the floor. 

Caitlyn then rushed over to help her out, but she stopped upon seeing who hands five and six were. "Jess?" Jess looked up at her friend sadly from her spot on the floor. "Are you okay?" Caitlyn asked Jess in shock, and rushed over to help her up from the floor but stopped upon seeing who else walked into the kitchen. 

Mitchie walked through the door, and stopped at the sight before her. "Jess!" Mitchie exclaimed and walked over to her younger sister and helped her up off the floor. 

"Mitchie? What are you doing here?" Caitlyn asked confused, but then it all clicked for her. "Wait a minute. You're the cook's two daughters. She's your guys mom". Mitchie just looked at her sister, who was picking soggy chips out of her hair. "Oh, this is rich. But apparently you two aren't". 

Mitchie then finally looked up at Caitlyn, "So what are you waiting for, huh? Run. Go tell everybody". 

"Maybe I should". Caitlyn replied. 

"Fine. Whatever". Mitchie said. 

"How long did you two think you could keep your little secret?" Caitlyn inquired.