Chapter 63: Our Garden Of White Roses

Start from the beginning

"So what's on Vanaheim?" Rocket asks. You look to him and as you look away, you shuffle through your suits pocket.

You pull the soul stone from your pocket and show him. His eyes go wide, Rocket takes it and inspects the rock,

"How'd you get this?" He asked, you look away and then sigh. "A soul for a soul." You responded. He stops, looks to you and without question, he nods.

"So- the stones? They're on Vanaheim?" Rocket asks as he hands you back the soul stone. You nod and look at the stone in your hand. "I hope."

He looks forward, awaiting the end of the travel. You look up and do the same, as you see the planet in the distance. Beautifully sat, unlike any planet you could have ever imagined.

The ship comes to a land, just a few moments later. You step out, admiring the planet. Carol walks to your side, doing the same.

"In all of the universe, I've never been here." She says slightly softer than normal. Almost too busy admiring to see if anyone else had heard.

The bright colors of the planet, the greens and golds of the surface took your eyes away from the objective

You look away and go back to the ship, grabbing ahold of the hard leather backed book and flipping through the pages.

You land in the page about Vanaheim. You scan the pages for any kind of clues Loki could have left for you.

You flip the page over scanning the markings. The ones you haven't seen.

Your finger brushes across the rough, yellowish pages and you read to yourself.

"Our secrets lay in the kingdom, it which we have yet to build." You whisper the cryptic message to yourself.

Kingdom...our secrets

You say through your mind. Thinking quietly. You look to Carol and then to rocket.

"Follow me." You say. Rocket looks to Carol who picks him up, Rocket groans as he grew embarrassed. Telling her he can walk on his own.

"Well, we're not walking." You say. You look to Carol who exchanged a nod.

"Wait, what do you mean- AH!"

Carol takes off. You started teleporting, short distances. Carol not too far behind, following you closely.

You catch a glimpse in the distance.

A castle.

You admire your intelligence.

"Up ahead." You shout to Carol. Rocket seemed to have been hyperventilating at this moment in time.

You look to the castle and smiled.