Chapter VIII - Save By The Moonlight

Start from the beginning

And without me knowing.. Another Play structure had fallen on us Leaving us...

...Up In Flames, Together.

————————————————

Or so he thought! I carried Y/n and got out of the Play structure quickly, I won't let Y/n die on my watch! I took their bag before Y/n and I got on the rusted hook and swayed towards the main lobby. I can see the three, They're trying to leave as well.. But without Freddy. Tsk. I knew he and the kid are behind this! I remember getting a bad feeling about this. And it was right. I went up to them with Y/n on my arms. “Oh my! Y/n!!” Chika exclaimed, They weren't hostile anymore. That's good. “We should go. The main entrance is Blocked, There's a back exit on the Daycare. Let's go there.” They all nodded at me and all of us went there. We got out of the building, But I saw two people staring at me. But either, They were looking at Y/n. “Y/n!!” They both shouted, I immediately growled at them but they looked worried “We can help them. If—” “Dave.. Hun...” One of them tapped the other as they looked at the three. They were pretty damaged. “Leave Y/n with us on the front. Get on the back of the trunk.” I gave them a low growl before giving Y/n to them. I don't trust it. But we all got on he back of the truck, It was high enough for us to not be seen while it was moving. “Moon.. About the other night with Y/n..” I looked at Monty. “We don't talk about it anymore.” I said with a cold tone on my Voice box. “Most importantly, What happened to you guys..? I didn't quite catch what happened due to me waking up between the fire..” I examined them one by one. Chika's beak was taken off. Her voice box must be taken since she hadn't spoken yet. Roxanne's.. Well it was easy to know. But Monty had the worse damage of them all. Both limbs taken off and his jaw practically move. “The kid did this to us...” Roxy said with a sob. I let out a sigh and looked away, I was looking normal. Beside the small damages caused by the fire and the fallen play structure. Soon enough the moving vehicle came to an end. The two men knocked on the door the trunk, We were now on a garage. I looked around but to no avail, Y/n wasn't with them. I ran up to them and exclaimed. Where is Y/n?!” I shouted with a growl. They were pretty scared but they answered. “They're unconscious... For now.. They had a hard blow on their head. We don't know if she'll wake up soon ot today.” I took a step back, I was scared... And worried for Y/n. Then everything became dark.

———Pov———

Dave And I took the five(5) home. They were all messed up. Who even made this mess..? After The moon Animatronic calmed down, They powered off. I guess they were low on battery “Hon.. Get four(4) car batteries. They seemed to be low on battery.” I turned to look at the other three. “I have some spare parts especially just for you all. C'mon. We'll fix you as good as possible.” I got down to the basement. We had a lot of Animatronic spare parts. We made them after all. I started with the hardest one. Montgomery. Guess it's Day one of doing this. Dave and I got to working as the other two sat on a seat together and charged up with the Moon animatronic. Our dearest Y/n still being unconscious. We spent almost twelve(12) hours fixing Montgomery. We also replaced some wires on him. He was hacked with the wires.

We finally got half done after almost twenty(20) hours of work. We still have to attach the arms but it was too much work for today “Sorry Montgomery. You just have to walk around for now here. We took too much time on your legs.” Montgomery Nodded, He didn't seem to mind. “What about the others?” Montgomery looked at the other three. “The moon animatronic seemed fine. He'll be the last one treated. The other two can be fixed on one day.” “What about Y/n? Are they alright? What about their scar?” Dave and I looked at Montgomery “We don't remember Y/n having a scar before being transferred. What happened to them?” Dave said with a low tone, He doesn't like how it sounds. But we treat Y/n as our own child. Montgomery looked away. The moon animatronic had seemed to woken up.