Chapter V, Runaway Child

I have risen from the-
Uhm.
Grave? Or-
From Freddy's Chest Compartment?
Either way here y'all go.

————————————————

Sun's Pov{Never thought you'd get one huh? Jk}:

I felt the bandages on Y/n when i was clinging onto her. It seemed the scar was massive. I wondered how deep it was. I didn't saw it but Moon told me she had a scar. Well that was what I saw on the note he left me before I woke up.

Y/n bought me back to the daycare after an hour of talks and snuggling. I was still upset that she was hurt. I couldn't go outside the daycare. But moon can. Or sometimes... Wait. I've never been outside the daycare..! The main daycare! It was my first time getting out with my own consciousness! What?! I didn't even knew!

I started jumping up and down after i realized it, But I actually felt kinda bad for disobeying my programming

Why do I also feel like my head is missing something..?

The day went by smoothly for me, The children were nice and kind! They enjoyed the puppet show and the drawings! Little did i knew that a kid would ruin the whole night.

Hours later the pizzaplex finally closed, Leaving me and Y/n on the daycare section alone again. As usual they would come here and play with me! Play some puppet shows, Do arts and crafts! I felt like I was playing with a younger version of Y/n. I didn't knew how but Y/n said they were half human, I didn't knew how that would happen tho. But she still acted like a sweet child everytime we would play, Sometimes i can feel my chest compartment tingle everytime she would giggle , Some people were scared of it, Even though it scared me at first, I started to like it. Sometimes Moon would communicate at me saying that her creepy smile was beautiful. I guess both of us was starting to get attach from her.

Today she went up to us , She seemed upset “Y/n what's wrong?” Y/n looked at me and hugged me, Her cold embrace was enough for me to feel butterflies on my non-existent stomach. She started to sob, I patted her back which made her feel s bit comfortable, That was when i realized the scar on her face when she looked up at me “Sunrise! What happened to your face?! Are you okay?!” Y/n nodded, They seemed so terrified.. “I saw them!! They replaced me! THEY replaced me!” I hugged Y/n, I did want to know who they were talking about but, I didn't want to make them upset even more. “I'll get the band-aids. You can stay here for a bit right?” I went behind the guard desk and took the box of hand-aids, I went back to Y/n and placed the band-aid on their cheek, I thought that they felt a little better after that, “Let's go someplace else Sunshine, We can skip our hang out today, You seemed distress..” I held their hand and walked them to the stairs, The stairs to my balcony. Although the place was a mess due to the staff rarely getting here and the lots and lots of children's drawing! I love them so much! But there was one space I always leave alone and untouched. “Since when did you have a space full of pillows..?” Y/n asked “I have this space in my room when moon invited a kid over here. But then.. His new program kicked in.. and.. The kid never went with moon again..” Y/n looked at me as they nodded, I sat down on the fur-like mattress as Y/n followed aswell “C'mon, Rest your head Sunshine” Y/n laid her head on a pillow and slowly closed their eyes. After a few minutes once I knew they were asleep I started to write notes on my table, This is where Me and Moon Usually put notes down so we can know what happened, I wrote down what happened on my side today, I finished my note. I was on my way to get to the light switch when I heard a ball pit sound, A child!

————————————————

Ho Ho Ho!” Sun exclaimed with Joy before diving through the ball pit, It left the unsuspecting child startled, But both scared. Once the Boy stepped forward, Sun Held them and carried them up “NEW FRIEND! YOU SURE UP LATE! ARE WE HAVING A SLUMBER PARTY??” Exclaimed by the joyful robot. Which left the child even more surprised. Due to the loud sound Sun had made without even thinking that it would woke up the unaware Y/n

Sun bought the child next to the playpen, Y/n watched them from Sun's balcony, But then Y/n saw Freddy right outside the Daycare section. Which became suspicious to them. But they kept watching the two. You noticed the kid started to get to the guard desk, You Started to get worried, You knew the security pass there was a trap. The lights would turn off if someone tried to get it, That's why each guard is a level two(2) already or level three(3) when they came here. Well that was what Sun said. After a minute that you looked away, The child had turned off the lights. But this time, He was screaming in pain, You knew Moon was hostile to everyone else but you. You tried to stand up and leave the balcony room but..

One slip and mistakes can be made.

You stood up and started falling due to your panic. You aren't an animatronic. You can still feel—

Moonlight!!!!!” You shouted which got Moon's attention, Moon immediately got up to you and catched you before you fell to the ball pit and hit your head.

“Carefull Princess. I don't want you bleeding out on the ball pit.”
You hugged Moon but that was when moon saw it, The usb that was planted on his head was in your hands.. His eyes looked at you with Anger as he held you by your neck How. Did you get that Y/n. You were surprised by his sudden actions.. “Moon..?” You stuttered but immediately regret it. Moon had started to choke you. You started to gasp for air as he tried to stop Moon. That's when the child threw his flashlight on Moon. Moon growled and ran after the child, Leaving you to the cold Daycare floor. You got the flashlight the kid had dropped as you finally fixed yourself up and ran to the light switch, You turned it on but it didn't turn on. The trap must've turned off the generators. Although you questioned who puts generators on places where kids play are really weird.

You got in one of the slides and flip one of the switches, Only to see moon right behind you “Gotcha!” He exclaimed before dragging you out of the play structure, You screamed in pain as he dragged you roughly. You threw the flashlight on him but it only angered him more. Moon grabbed you by the neck once again “Your testing my Patience Y/n... Never try that again.” He was threatening you. And you weren't going to let him do what he wants. You stared at him. Your eyes that would drag anyone to the dark when seeing them.

“Put. Me. Down.”

You threatened him back, Which he obeyed back, You had control of this animatronic with no idea why. But you'll use it to your advantage if needed. The lights turned on again as Moon turned back to being Sun, The Sun you recognize. Sun immediately went to the child and banned him out of the daycare. You still felt the pain in your neck, You lower body felt numb and your scar started to sting you like a bee. You fell down on the ground, And the last thing you remembered was Sun running to you with a worried tone.

You woke up an hour later. You were back at Sun's balcony with sun beside you, He seemed like he was cuddling you? You stood up but was immediately pulled down by Sun “You took that without my consent. This is your timeout punishment.” Sun cuddled up more close to you, You smiled. But stopped as you remembered Moon.. He was mad.. Mad at you. You didn't like the stare he gave you when he realized you took the usb. You didn't want him to think of you as a traitor.. He said to you that you won't take it. Yet you disobeyed. He obey every order you gave him. But you didn't Obey his. “Hey Sun..? Can I go back to the nursery room..? I like to be alone for now..” Sun looked at you with surprised as he held you close, He didn't want to let go that's for sure. “Alright then..” You muttered as you and Sun held close. Slowly falling asleep.

————————————————

Oh yeah, I feel a bit better
Still have the sore throat but i recovered from the Fever. Although I got a bit crazy on nights and started talking to myself lol

Anyway enjoy this, I made this while still in my online class.