{29} ヤンデレ {29}

Start from the beginning

I nodded and he chuckled lightly before leaning closer while placing a kiss against my temple "I don't want anything else" he said as he straightened up again and continued pulling me along.

Why does he keep doing that?

My face was practically on fire!

I decided that NOW would be a good time to bring up the London trip.

"Hey Ran....." I drifted off and he hummed in acknowledgment "I don't think that the London trip is such a good idea....." I drifted off and he stopped walking again "And why not?" He questioned as I glanced around "Um.....well it's all so sudden, we've been friends for a few months now but traveling out of the country together.....it seems like a lot" I said quietly and he raised a brow "Friends?"

My ears perked up at his questioning tone "Huh?"

"I want you to come, do you think that I'll do something bad to you on the trip or something?" He questioned and my eyes widened slightly "Of course not! It's just that-" he cut me off "Then there's no need for you to worry about anything, you don't have to worry about money and I'll make sure that you have plenty of fun" he continued "You'll be with me, so you'll be safe"

I quickly shook my head "I don't think you understand my point.....So many things can go wrong-"

He cut me off "But they won't, this is going to be quite a boring business trip so if you don't come then I'll just be bored out of my mind for three weeks" he said as he lowered his face towards mine "And you might get into some serious trouble if I'm not around to help you" he said and I frowned "Are you sure that it's fine......do your partners even know that I'm coming?" I questioned quickly and he patted me on the head "They do"

I sighed ".....I don't k-"

He cut me off once again and grabbed my hand before continuing to pull me along "Then it's settled, you're going"

But I didn't.....*Sigh*

There's just no reasoning with him.

Soon enough, we reached the mall and began walking around the crowded area.

I hadn't really realized it before but we were still holding hands which meant that people probably thought that we were a.....couple.

He probably forgot since he had practically dragged me all the way here.

I let go of his hand and took a deep breathe before looking up at him "Where do you want to g-" I cut myself off when I saw the darkened expression on Ran's face as he stared down at me.

"......"

"Huh....what's wrong?" I questioned and he grabbed my hand once again "Pick a store" he said as he looked straight ahead.

Weird.....?

I looked down at our entwined hands and a small smile tugged at my lips "Let's go into that store!" I said as I pointed towards a rather large store with my freehand.

He pulled me along into the store and we began looking around.

'Pretty' I thought as I looked down at a pendant, it was F/C and had a bright white swirl around it.