Chapter 72 - Red Room Nightmare

Magsimula sa umpisa

Alex: Next time, don't move from your spot, ok?

Y/N: Ok

You ate the apple and peanut butter and then Alex helped you up and back into bed. Once back into bed, Alex kissed your head and you fell back asleep. Alex went back to bed and cuddled up to Nat and fell back asleep for a while longer.

Around 9 am, Alex woke up to Nat coming back into the room for a shower and Alex told Nat to take a quick one because we are going on a date. Nat agreed, took a quick shower then got into some comfy clothes like jeans, t-shirt and threw on one of Alex's hoodies. Alex put jeans and a long sleeve on then went to go check on you and make sure that you were doing ok. 

Alex knocked and Wanda let her in to check on you. You started to wake up around 9:45 am when Alex knocked on the door. You slowly got up and looked at Alex with a smile

Alex: Good morning sweetheart. Feeling better than what you did this morning?

Y/N: Good morning mum. Yes I am. Thank you mum. Where are you off to?

Alex: I'm taking Nat out for a date. We will be back later this afternoon. Remember to check your levels about 1-2 hours after you eat. If you feel shaky at any point, check it as well. Deal?

Y/N: Deal and have fun out on the date. I love you

Alex: We will and I love you too

Alex left and went back to her room to see if Nat was ready yet. The two of them went out on their date and had a blast and when they got back, you were taking a nap because you were tired. Alex and Nat saw Wanda in the kitchen grabbing a snack and then also grabbing you something just incase when you wake up.

Wanda: Hey guys. How was the date?

Nat: I had a really great time. What are you up to?

Wanda: Just grabbing a quick snack

Alex: Is Y/N sleeping? How were her numbers?

Wanda: Yes she is sleeping right now. Her numbers seem to be high all day. She is sleeping because she had a panic attack due to not being able to bring it down until like 5 minutes before she passed out.

Nat: How high did it get today?

Wanda: 236 and it was a 100 right before she took a nap

Alex: Ok, I will look into figuring what causes it to be so high

Nat: Did you say she had a panic attack?

Wanda: Yah. It took forever to get the number to go back down and she was scared. It took 40 minutes to calm down from that.

Just as Wanda was about to talk more, the three of them heard you scream and cry. All three ran upstairs and Wanda gently shook to wake you up. You jolted awake and then hugged Wanda not wanting to let go.

Wanda: Love what happened? *Still hugging you*

Y/N: Really bad nightmare. I was starting to get flashbacks of Hydra then some how ended up in the Red Room. Mom and Aunt Yelena were there but they got hurt when I didn't do what Dreykov wanted me to do. *Still holding onto Wanda*

Nat: It was just a nightmare sweetheart. Me and Aunt Yelena are fine, I promise you that.

You let go of Wanda and hug Nat. Nat kisses your head. Alex comes over and hugs you while you are still hugging Nat. You pull away and look at your mom. Nat smiles at you and Wanda hands you a small snack because she could tell that you wanted something.

Y/N: Thanks love

Wanda: No problem

Y/N: Hey mom, where is Aunt Yelena?

Nat: Most likely in the training room

Y/N: Ok thanks. I will be right back

You go off to the training room and see Yelena working out. You go in and she sees you. You start to have tears in your eyes but they are happy tears. Yelena sees and stops what she is doing. You go up to her and hug her.

Yelena: Squirt, what's wrong?

Y/N: I had a nightmare when I had my nap and it was a flashback of Hydra and ended up in the Red Room. You and mom were there but you both got hurt when I didn't do what Dreykov wanted. I wanted to make sure that you were ok. Mom said that you were down here, so I just had to make sure. Are you ok?

Yelena: Yes I'm ok. Are you?

Y/N: I am now. Thank you. I will let you get back to your workout. I will see you later. I love you Aunt Yelena

Yelena: I love you too squirt. I will see you later

Yelena goes back to her workout and you superspeed back upstairs to your room where you see Wanda, Alex and Nat still.

Alex: You good now?

Y/N: A lot better, yes