𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Start from the beginning

"graduates as this is now your time to shine where the stars aligned in your favor take this opportunity to look at your peers around you. congratulations to you all on your success of becoming an florida agricultural and mechanical university alumni it has been a wonderful pleasure to watch over you these four years share your black pride with the world you earned it you deserve it! may i now i now ask the graduates to move their tassels to the right and congratulations get home safely!"

carson maneuvered through the crowd engulfing bailee in a hug.

"congratulationsss pookie" bailee cheesed wrapping her arms around his neck rocking them side to side

"thank you fats" carson matched her face kissing her

————
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟓

it was now bailee and tiffany's turn to graduate. fixing her robe bailee texting back and forth with tiffany since they were on different rows. the professors and dean's filed into their seats, bailee locked her phone slipping it under her thigh as the dean came in front of the mic smiling.

"may you now raise for our national anthem" the dean spoke into a microphone

the black national anthem began playing and everyone started singing. once the song was over people began sitting down while the dean stayed standing preparing her speech.

"welcome family, friends, and graduates to the class of 2025 spring graduation. this group of students has worked so very hard over the course of these 4 years studying for their degrees and now their time is here. we engage families and friends along with our graduates to applaud each other and themselves for their success and accomplishments. also before we began give it up for our lovely professors and dean's who have overseen this fine group of students"

bailee clapped along with everyone else in the arena. the instructor cued the first row to stand and start making their way by the stage. after the first three rows went it was finally bailee's turn.

"bailee cooper" the announcer called out making bailee walk across the stage

teammates from the basketball and volleyball team loudly clapped and shouted along with her family as she walked across the stage. bailee shook the dean's hand posing for their picture before walking off.

"YEAH BAE"

"GO LEE"

after everyone received their diplomas the dean moved back in front of the mic.

"look at all these beautiful and handsome faces, what probably felt like forever has finally came to an end. take this time to look at your peers around you this is your moment  nothing else matters in this moment right now. soak it in your earned it. i personally want to congratulate you all on your success of becoming an florida agricultural and mechanical university alumni it has been a wonderful pleasure to watch over you these four years share your black pride with the world you earned it you deserve it! may i now i now ask the graduates to move their tassels to the right and congratulations get home safely!" the dean spoke

bailee moved her tassel while the families and friends in the crowd above them cheered and clapped. getting up bailee looked around for tiff hugging her tightly.

"we did it!" the girls smiled before breaking off going to their families

"congratulations bae" carson said handing her a bouquet of flowers wrapping his arm around her

"thank youuu" bailee smiled leaning up to kiss cheek

————
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟓

carson sat with bailee and his family at the nba draft pick. they were halfway through the second round of the draft pick, carson was getting nervous bailee sensed his nervousness grabbing his hand.

"relax baby" she said calmly rubbing over his hands

nervous wasn't even the word carson was literally shaking. all his basketball career he fantasized about this very moment, the moment where he'd be with his closest friend nana and his family when he'd be picked as the first round first pick. now that the moment was here all his emotions were crashing and amplified by a 100,000.

————

"and now for you 2025 round 1 first pick the memphis grizzlies select carson bryant" the announcer said

carson stood up with a smile tightly hugging bailee pecking her lips before hugging his parents, little sister and brother. carson walked towards the stage dapping up a few people as he passed by grabbing the fit cap of the mannequin head placing it on his before taking a picture with the announcer. after his picture he walked backstage to join the press conference.

"carson how does it feel?" one asked

"it feels great i'm extremely blessed shout out to my beautiful parents wayne and georgia, my gorgeous girlfriend bailee, my homeboy nana long live him, and my lil siblings macy and duke. i also wanna thank my coaches for molding me into the player i am today"

"what are most excited for this upcoming season?"

"i'm most excited for you know showing my new teammates that i'm ready to put in the work and to have a great season" carson said

"well carson congratulations on your success tonight i personally cannot wait to see what you have in store for us"

"thank you, y'all take care" carson stood up from the table going back out to be with his family

bailee rekindling with carson was one of the best things to happen to the two. the love they had for each other ran deep and as they continued to grow they fell more in love. they made each other better. carson was incredibly grateful for the support bailee showed him on a daily basis, he felt more connected to her since they got to build an actual bond together. even if they weren't dating he'd gladly be her bestfriend as he once was. their friendship was the highlight of his college career and not their relationship would be the highlight of his new chapter in life.  they had each other flipped completely inside out in the best possible way and wouldn't change it for all the riches in the world.

andddd that's all folks! thank you all so very much for showing this book love i love you all so fucking much!!😘😘💞💞💞
vote comment allat & excuse mistakes
byeee-mo
1/24/2022