𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"𝐖𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥"

at midnight on christmas day bailee and her family went over to her aunt nahemia's house and opened presents up together. bailee was overjoyed to see her main family members all in one room together. since she only spent thanksgiving with her parents out of state this is the first time she's seen them since graduating highschool the year prior. now her family was cleaning up all of the wrapping paper and boxes that were scattered around nahemia's spacious living room.

"bye auntie see you later" bailee hugged her aunt

"bye baby see you"

"bye mawmaw and papa" she then gave her grandparents and hug and a kiss

"bye amour see you tonight"

while bailee and her parents were on their way back home carson and his family were on their way to the hospital. georgia's water had broken over an hour ago without any of them knowing. carson couldn't wait to see his baby brother although these last few months he was complaining about his mom being pregnant. on the way to the hospital he called his grandmother daisy letting her know georgia was on the way to the hospital.

after a 4 long hours stressful hours carson's dad wayne told him to take macy and himself home and that he'd call them once georgia actually gave birth.

"pops call me if anything happens"

"nigga go home and sleep before you go see bailee" wayne told his son waving him off

"bye mommy" carson whispered kissing her forehead

"be careful d'angelo and let us know what she says!"

"yes ma'am come on mae" carson told his little sister

————

while bailee cleaned her room up her parents were downstairs finishing up christmas breakfast. making up her bed and pulling out carson's gifts out of her closet she set them up on her bed lighting the twisted peppermint candle she got from bath and body works. after her room was completely cleaned and she plugged up her mini christmas tree bailee went downstairs to eat.

"bailee your foods in the microwave" her dad aaron told her not looking away from the television

"thank you whoever made my plate" she said washing her hands at the island sink

after washing and drying her hands off she opened the mircowave licking her lips at the sight of the french toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon that sat on her plate. opening the pantry bailee took out the syrup pouring a good amount over all her food. when she was younger her parents would always get on her head about using way too much syrup but now that she was older they couldn't tell her anything.