start

Poland and Germany we're together in their hotel room on the 5th floor.

Germany was laying on the couch working on some papers, Poland was making some Schabowy in the kitchen. Then he'd walk into the living room with Germany, "Oh hey Polen. Did you make some Schabowy? May I taste it?" "Sure Niemcy you can." Poland would share with Germany some of its food. "Mhmm! Danke Polen. But Polen, I don't feel the best today.." Germany said. "Why do you feel bad..?" he said.
"I am missing Prussia... You wouldn't mind If I would be taking it back... Right Polen..?"
"Ja, Niemcy. I really would mind, I mean... Prussia is a part of my land." Poland replied. Germany would start shaking and "But Polen... I WANT IT BACK."  Germany started to form into his older self aka Reichtangle. Poland would shiver and start running to the door, but Germany had already locked the door so Poland couldn't escape. He was terrified of the weird-looking rectangle shape. (Haha get it a Reichtangle rectangle??)
Which made no sense. But Poland dashed to the back door which was broken due to the last time this occurred.
He'd run out the door sprinting to the stairs to head down to the Closed Countrymart because of the Tank Accident. (You'll learn about this more later in the story.) Reichtangle sprinted after Poland with a Koch VP9 which he had in his holster for protection and some other reasons... Poland finally got out of the hotel. He got in his car and sped to the Countrymart. Reichtangle was shooting the backglass of Poland's Car. He'd get in his Panzer IV and go after Poland. Poland finally made it to the Countrymart. He'd run in the back entrance because the front was boarded up. Reichtangle would bang his tank into the boards. Poland was hiding in some rubble."Come on out Polen..." He'd say in a deep voice, He'd start moving things around the huge mart. He'd check behind shelves and on top of them. Poland was shivering in fear, He'd feel like he could pass out. The Reichtangle was near Poland's Rubble. Reichtangle was lifting the pile. Poland would be lifted in the air and he'd start crying a bit. Reichtangle would throw Poland to the wall. He'd start bleeding then slowly pass out. The last sound he heard was a gunshot. He'd wake up the sound of an ambulance's sirens. He was on a stretcher bleeding out from the chest and legs. He felt a sudden spike of pain in his ribs and legs."OW, WHAT THE HELL!" He shrieked. There was a needle going into his side. He wanted to move and squiggle around. But he resisted. He'd look around for Germany but he was gone. Doctor France was with Doctor Switzerland. "Doctor France..? W-where's Germany..?" Poland mumbled. "He's... Uhmm escaped. But it's okay we'll find him, the USA and Russia are on the case! France replied calmly. Switzerland would put Poland to sleep. The doctors would study his wounds and stitch him up, also take blood samples and remove the bullet from his chest. They would also remove his wings and replace them with mechanical wings. Poland would wake up (again) At a lab for more testing. Poland would be wearing a white robe with cutouts for his wings. He'd stare at the glass window behind the window was Doctor France and Switzerland.