"it seems like Shanks and the crew was about to leave that place" Helmeppo said 

While Garp frowned, "If I was remember...wasn't that time I was on my way to that island..?" he asked himself as Shanks evily smiled,

Woop Slap and Makino were both standing beside Little Luffy,

"You're really not coming back to this village?"

*enter music*"That's right. We've been here too long already.Thanks for everything."

Makino then turned towards Luffy , "You're upset, aren't you, Luffy?"

"Yeah!"

"HBDCHBFDHBHBHJDBNHJHJDHIFHDSH WHY SOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE" and here we are , Ace and Sabo fanboying over their little brother

"Oi can't you guys stop yelling yoi?" 

Whitebeard just laughing towards his sons behaviour.

"But I won't ask you to take me along anymore. I will become a pirate with my own strength" He continued

Then Shanks mocked him like 5 years old . but I bet 5 years old kid are more mature that him lmao.

Sengoku , Smoker , Koby , Helmeppo , The revolutionary Army sweatdrop over Shanks behaviour meanwhile Mihawk just shake his head as unbelievable that Shanks haven't changed at all. He is still 5 years old kid inside of him.

"I wouldn't take you even if you begged! You don't have what it takes to be a pirate."

Well some of the straw hats feels offended and some of are not. Even though it was a joke. 

"Yes I do!" 

"I'll gather my own crew that will beat yours! and find the world's greatest treasure! No matter what , I will become the Pirate King!"

"Oh, you're going to surpass us, huh?" as He walked towards Luffy.

Everyone are waiting what will happened next while whitebeard could guess what will happened next. Well he find this kid interesting, Luffy. He remind of him of Pirate King, Gold D Roger.

"In that case..." He took off his straw hats then put it on Luffy's head. He was still holding on it as Luffy still looking down,

"I'll leave this hat with you. It's very important to me." When Shanks said that , Luffy started crying again , he bit his lips to hold his sobs.

Shanks let go of his hats , he turned around looking at Luffy for the last time before said his last words before apart,

"Give it back to me someday , when you've become a great pirate" Then shanks walked away went to his ship.

then the Flashback ends^^

Present Shanks look at the scene with soft smile then turned towards Ben , "Did you see that?! How cool am I! The way I just said my last words and walked away. damn I feel like I'm a fan of myself (literally me whenever I look at myself on the mirror)"

"...heh interesting" Smoker mumbled for him this flashback getting interesting and more interesting.

Koby then look at him and thought , 'Smoker-san always says interesting whenever he saw Luffy... don't tell me..he-' then helmeppo disturb him ,

"Why are you in deep thought Koby?"

"A-ah its nothing" 'no.. I have to keep it secret'

Meanwhile Chopper and Brooke noticed that Usopp was in deep thought since earlier so Brooke asking him ,

"Usopp-san, Is something bothering you?"

"yeah Usopp! after the flashback was end you suddenly like this"

Usopp back to his reality before sigh, "No I mean...do you guys remember that past Luffy said that he will find a Nakama that can beat red haired pirates?"

They both nodded as Usopp continued , "Then isn't that mean that I am going to fight my dad?" he pointed towards his father who's just picked his nose then throw it on his friend . when he notice that three of them looking at him he suddenly smiled and wave, "Yo!"

They both gulped and shivered because of scared.

You guys wonder about Koby's thought? NYEHEHEHE . Anyway I comeback from hell. just for a while tho, they're gonna take me back to hell tho lmao