Prologue

So, guys, here's my first ever Narry fan fiction. I absolutely LOVE Narry. They're so cute, like all  the time. So, I thought this storyline was never used before, so I figured I'd try it. I'm dedicating this chapter to "TheWayYouLookTonight" because her Narry story "The Boat" was the first story I read on Wattpad and it was the reason I decided to make an account and start writing stories. It was a beautiful book, and honestly, I think she's an incredible writer. So go check it out. Anyways, I hope you like this book! It's just starting out, so no major Narry happens just yet. I LOVE YOU.

Harry's P.O.V

"So, you're the womanizer, right?" the interviewer asked me.

I looked at her and scrunched my eyebrows. I hated when people called me that.

I am nothing like womanizer at all. Yes, okay, I tend to flirt a bit. But that doesn't mean I bang every fucking girl I see. I just genuinely like talking to people. And if the person I'm talking to happens to be a girl, then so be it. But that doesn't make me a womanizer. I mean, I don't even know what that means. I was raised to appreciate and respect women, and who knows what my mother will say if she watches this. I gave her a small smile and shook my head.

"He's a nice guy..." Zayn said, chuckling.

I looked over to him and smiled. I could always count on Zayn to defend me at times like this. We've got each other's backs, all the time. I guess it's because there are rumours circling around us two the most. It's sad, really. It's like the media has nothing better to do than to drag my name throught the dirt.

The interview went on and after a few minutes and a lot of awkward exchanges we were done. We went to say goodbye to the woman who interviewed us. She looked at me and smiled apologetically.

"Look, I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean it the way it sounded, But you know, it's just what people want to hear," she told me.

I gave her a short smile. "No, it's alright. I'm used to it, really. Thanks for the concern though."

She looked at me for a few seconds before reaching into her purse and pulling out a paper and a pen. She quickly scribbled down some numbers and handed it to me. 

"Here's my number, yeah? Maybe we could hang out sometime," she said, smiling in a way that I think she thought was appealing.

I quickly laughed, thinking she was joking. People joke-flirt with me all the time. But then I looked at her and she was very serious. Oh my god. Was she serious? She actually wanted me to go out with her? I had to keep myself from laughing again. She was old enough to be my grandmother for goodness sake. Okay, maybe not that old, but still.

"Umm...." I mumbled, trying to find a way to get around this without coming off as rude. " You know, there's quite the age gap between us."

She giggled. "Yes, but I hear you like older women." She leaned in and gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. Ew. And she smelled like cheap perfume. It took every bit of willpower in me not to wipe my cheek, but that would be immature of me.

She pulled away and winked. "Call me, yeah?" she said, before walking away, leaving me speachless.

What in the world? This chick is crazy. I'm 18 for goodness sake. And how old was she? Like 45? Ugh. That's disgusting. People these days are sick. And what did she mean by that 'you like older women' crap? That's just stupid. That's another one of those misconceptions that are going around about me. Just because I dated CAroline Flack for a few months, people are all like "ooooh harry only dates older women maybe we should set him up with niall's grandma oh em geeee!!!!111!!!". Like seriously, the woman was thirty two. And she looked nineteen, maximum. Doesn't mean I have to start dating Niall's grandmother. I shuddered at the thought. I mean, she's a nice lady and all, but the fans have gone too far this time. Speaking of Niall, he was walking towards me right now.