💐1.1💐

It starts when,
Vansh announces Ahana as his wife. He married her. He gave divorce to Riddhima. In my Story he didn't called any Media or anything. Riddhima was heartbroken by all this. Vihaan was looking at Riddhima with love and care in his eyes. Vihaan was Vansh's Younger brother who looks alike Vansh.

Dadi did not liked Vansh's this opinion. She was angry from Vansh. She saw Riddhima who was already broken from inside. Then she looked at Vihaan. Who was looking at Riddhima with care and Affection in his eyes. Dadi asked Ishani to take Riddhima to her Room. Now Riddhima was in Dadi's Room. Then Dadi came and said.

Dadi: Beta Riddhima I am sorry on his behalf. But don't go from here. Look if Vansh married Ahana then you should also move on beta. Please Not for you but for me. Please beta. I request you.

Riddhima: Dadi.......(and she broke down in front of Dadi).

Dadi somehow consoled her. And again said.

Dadi: Beta He is doing all this to take revenge from you.

Riddhima: He never loved me Dadi.
(Riddhima was still crying.)

Dadi: Riddhima be strong don't cry. Don't waste your tears for him. I am going to Vihaan's Room. You take rest.

Riddhima: Dadi but why are you going to his Room?

Dadi: To ask him to marry you.

Riddhima: But Dadi.....

Dadi: Riddhima I saw love,care and affection for you in his Eyes. I know you loved Vansh from heart but he betrayed you. He moved on. You also have to move on.

Then Ishani enters.

Ishani: Yes Riddhima Vihaan bhai loves you.
Today when you were crying his eyes were also red. I know you don't love him but when you married Vansh Bhai you didn't even loved him too. But later you started loving him. Falling for him. You made me happy with Angre. Then how can I see you sad.

Riddhima was overwhelmed by Ishani's these line.

Now Riddhima hugged Ishani and started crying.

Ishani: Riddhima Don't cry. Marry Vihaan bhai. He really loves you.

After So much insistence Riddhima agreed.

Dadi was so happy . She went to Vihaan's Room.

Dadi: Beta Vihaan I want to ask you for something will you give me what I want please?

Vihaan: Dadi you don't need to ask. You have to order.

Dadi Smiled and said,

Dadi: Will you marry Riddhima?

Vihaan: But Dadi She loves Vansh she will not agree.

Dadi: What if I say she already agreed?

Vihaan: If she agreed then okay....

Dadi: That's like my good boy...

And they both smilead.

Next Day,

Dadi called everyone in the hall everyone was present there except Vansh. Dadi asked where is Vansh then Ahana replied My Vansh went to office in early morning.
This irked Dadi.

Dadi called Vansh.

Vansh Picked the call and said,

Vansh: Yes Dadi. Did you had any work?

Dadi: Come to home fast.

And she hung up the call.

Vansh came home hurriedly.