𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙥

you've been miss venable's assistant for six months . work with her was really good , she was an amazing person and very smart , but that didn't seem to be something that was very recognized in the company.

she was normally very cruel to everyone around her , treating them very roughly  but with you it was a little different .

miss venable obviously wasn't a sweet and totally kind person , but she had her moments and never yelled at you , always explained things to you patiently something that seemed to be non-existent for others.

you loved it , and you could feel that you were creating a friendship with the older woman .

she was the person you had the most contact inside the company but you didn't knew anything about her personal life, if she was married, had children, or why she used a cane.

even so you felt a huge admiration for the woman from the first day you met her , and you were probably very much in love with her by now.

your "strange" proximity to the woman , and the fact that whenever someone said something rude about her when you were present you defended her , made a lot of people not like you even giving you the nickname "venny's bitch".

there were also rumors that you would be having sex with her , and that was the only reason you were still in the company , as her assistants never lasted this long and they were humiliated all the time.

these rumors , and the stories from your past made people turn away from you , they would constantly whisper something when you walked by and many said you had gained weight , just because it was something they knew would obviously affect you.

this whole situation made you much worse , making your anorexia reach the limit , like the year your family found out and you were hospitalized .

the "good" part was that now you weren't a teenager anymore , and you spent the whole day outside , working from 8 am to 7 pm , and going to college only to get home at 11 pm.

it was a tiring routine but you were coping well , now it was july and you were on college vacation which made you relax a little.

during the last few months you started dating peter , he was in love with you since elementary school and tried convince you to give him a chance many times  . you never liked him but your family seemed to love him more than tou , so after a lot of pressure you ended up accepting - even knowing that you were actually in love with someone else

ʚ .·:*¨༺°༻¨*:·. ɞ

it was another tedious day at work , you were reviewing some papers about robots and bla bla bla .

you certainly hated it , but you needed the work , so you kept going . you were almost finished when you got a call from miss venable asking you to go to her room

"miss venable ?"

you knocked twice on the door , and she quickly replied

"oh yes miss Y/L/N you can come in"

you walked in and sat opposite her desk . she had a worried expression , the two of you were silent for a few seconds when you finally dared to speak

"is something wrong , miss venable?"