"english class is over, we will do another activity and a quiz in our next meeting" she says, she says goodbye to us then she leaves the classroom.

students began to pack their stuffs in their bags, some are packing up their books so that they can still study for the next meeting because we are gonna have a quiz.

i finally finished pacing my stuff, i wore my backpack to the back and stood up from my seat, while Jin is still on his phone, texting someone, i left my place and went to Jin who looks worried and concerned.

"hey Jin, are you coming with me on the way home?" i asked him.

"im sorry Y/n, but i cannot come with you today, my mom badly needs me at home pronto, i'm realy sorry, please take care" he said while not looking up at me, but on his phone instead.

it's true, i can see his and his mom's messages from his phone.

i nodded my head then said Goodbye to Jin, he did the same thing then i left the classroom.

on the school's ground floor.

i reached the ground floor of the school, and now i'm on my way to the bus station for my first part time job, the sky doesn't look good today, it looks grey as fuck, and the atmosphere is also windy.

i love windy times, but not when it's making my hair fly like it's a tornado.

i took out a pony and began to fix my hair into a messy bun, it isn't that fixed, it's still a huge mess.

the walk will take longer than usual, but the sky isn't up with me today, as i looked longer up to the sky, it starts to turn more grey, and the wind is getting stronger.

as i continued walking, the next thing i'm hearing right now is, A LOUD ASS THUNDER FROM THE DARK SKY.

this doesn't feel good, and now, i can feel a drop of water on my hands which are filled with my books and stuff, people began to run as fast as they can to get a roof on top of their heads, while i'm in the middle of the road, shit.

i took my jacket and i covered my layered books with it, and then i took another book and placed it on top of my head, this won't help me much but it's better to try ways, and i'm running as fast as i could to reach the bus station

the rain has been pouring so heavily, i'm starting to lose hope, my feet are beginning to shake, and my hands are gripping on my books.

Y/N'S POV.

she stopped for a moment because her feet are starting to give up, so does her hands, she tried to run as much as herself could give the energy to, but she can't, the loads of things on her hands and back weren't helping her at all.

she stopped on the pathway, until a BMW sedan stops right beside the pathway she's in, the car rolled down its window and called for her name.

"Y/n, come with me" a manly voice said.

she wondered who called her name, it sounded familiar to her ears, she turned her head to that direction and she saw a man in his car.

"Jungkook? what are you doing here?" she asked him.

"i saw you walking, and you're soaking wet! come in here" he replied.

she is hesitating to come with him, but she can't afford to walk to the bus station with her soaking books and clothes, so she made up with the decision to come with him.

after coming into his car.

"i-i'm sorry if i'm making your car wet" she said as she starts to wipe herself with the jacket she had.

" no worries" he said, he bends over to the back seat, he opened his gym bag and took out a unused white towel.

" use this to wipe yourself up, the jacket won't help" he said.

"t-thank you" she replied, Jungkook smiled at her and starts to drive to her home.

after driving to her house.

they reached Y/n's condo building, she went out of the car and thanked Jungkook so much for the ride, then she begins to go into her house.

as she opens the door, she only sees her sister in the living room, well of course, J-hope is in his part time job right now.

"unnie, what happened?" her sister asked.

"i had to deal with the rain, and i have to change my clothes, i'll be back" Y/n responded, she nodded her head then Y/n went to her room

but little did she know that someone else was watchin her