hi!

{{CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE!!}}

You started talking to Kanna, explaining everything that was happening to her little dull mind. "She won't understand, just give up!" They ignored me ,"Wow! You have some nerve y/n!" I had said, just to get a scoff in return.
"You think you're oh so scary! But in reality you're just as scared as the rest of us! I'm right! Aren't I Sou?" you had said, while the only thing I could do was sit there dumbfounded.
"Why you..! I could just-!" I get pulled by my scarf who, and why were they doing this?! I might as well-
"Sorry for him! He's under a lot of stress right now! C'mon Sou!" said the tall figure, was it? It was! It was Keiji.
"Don't speak for me Keiji! I am doing perfectly fine!" dragged out.

Y/N POV

I look back a him, I sighed. I promised to stay with him, but in reality I barely knew him.
"Like I was saying Kanna, can I see your card? I'll give you some way on surviving!" I said in a desperate tone of voice. Thinking "Please Please Please be keymaster! I don't need to be the sacrifice! I promised!" she shows her card... commoner.. "You should be fine Kanna! Just make sure no one finds out..! If they do...", I start rambling on how she should act like a different role. Like the Sage! Shitshitshitshit what about me though..?

Continued in the second part!
Word count: 236