𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙜𝙮𝙧𝙖𝙡

After a long two hours of astrology, (and an hour of sleeping in class) Auberon woke up with a startle of a blow of air on her face. Her baby hair flew along with it, tickling her nose that woke her up. Ari. When she came back to consciousness, she realised they were alone in the room.

"Aube?"

"Yes?"

There was a long moment of silence between the two girls, not daring enough to look at each others' eyes that seemed to be getting pulled by the floor. Auberon broke the awkwardness by sliding her chair backwards to stand back up and go on break. They walked side-by-side together down the stairs to their usual group. Still not a word came out of them.

"So- can you tell me how you slept through class for so long?" Ari's light, questioning voice pierced through the silence, giving Auberon chills down her spine.
"Um,, i guess I just sleep well" Auberon replied with a smoke of blush appearing on her face, "and astrology isn't that much fun anyways."
Ari just giggled softly and skipped towards their group of friends like a bounding dog. Auberon followed quietly.

Sitting on the bench, a couple of their friends sat cross legged or on their back. There was no conversation between them, which was unusual, but it would have been more talkative if someone was awake. Felix was on his back, sleeping soundly in the middle of break. Ari gave Aube a look- looks like someone can sleep, can they?

"Felix! You stanky cow- Get up for heaven's sake, it's the middle of break and you're dozing off?" Auberon shook Felix's shoulders intensely and he managed to yawn out his tiredness.
"NoOOo it's so boring here right now- no-one's talking—" Felix moaned out while sitting up. "Speaking of silence, why aren't we talking-"
"We don't want to talk about it,, remember- we already told you several times anyways" Amelie huffed.

Auberon looked at Ari questioningly, slightly cocking one eyebrow signalling her to tell her.

"I'm moving to Canada." When Ari announced that, Amelie left her seat. "In a week."

Canada. In a week. In other words, to the other end of the world, in seven days.

Auberon felt like as if she was in a carousal, like a week, going round and round and round, but this week, will be different. This week will have an end and a change. A change she didn't want. And when she gets off the carousal, she'll feel dizzy. She will be like a cosmogyral, floating in the middle of nothing, in the middle of the universe, not ever in her little carousal ever again.