7

Thanksgiving dinner was tonight and it was going to be at Harry and Peter's apartment. It was a joint dinner between the Osborn's and the Parkers, Mary Jane invited too as well. Harry really wanted to impress Norman with his girlfriend.

Lillian didn't think that Norman would be too impressed with Mary Jane. Obviously she wasn't rich, she didn't really have a nice job. She was pretty but maybe Norman wouldn't think so, or maybe he wouldn't care.

Lillian was at Harry's place all day helping setting it up, so it would be nice when Aunt May and their father came over. Harry didn't want the place to look like a mess, so Lillian, being a good sister, decided to help.

Shortly after, Mary Jane and Aunt May came over to start helping put out the food. The news was on and you could see that the Goblin and Spider-Man fought again. Lillian sighed, it was so pointless that there was someone who literally only wanted to kill Spider-Man.

Harry was rushing, because all he wanted was to impress Norman. He had a sharp tone and bossed everyone around due to his nervous state. Finally it was time for everyone to show up and Norman and Peter were late.

Harry scoffed, "He can't even be on time for family."

"I wonder why Peter isn't here yet," Aunt May sighed.

After about twenty minutes of waiting and perfecting every little detail, Norman arrived.

"Oh, Aunt May, sorry I'm late. Work was murder. I picked up a fruit cake," he handed Aunt May a fruit cake.

"Why, thank you," she grabbed it. "Mr. Osborn we are so glad you could come."

"Hey dad," Lillian gave him a hug.

"Hey sweetie," he smiled at his daughter.

He walked towards Harry and Mary Jane, "Who is this, lovely young lady?"

"MJ I'd like you to meet my father, Norman Osborn. Dad, this is Mary Jane Watson," Harry introduced them.

"Hi," Mary Jane said shyly.

"I've been looking forward to meeting you," Norman smiled.

"Happy Thanksgiving, sir," Mary Jane smiled.

"Now where is Peter?" Aunt May spoke. "He better have remembered that cranberry sauce."

There was a loud thud noise from upstairs.

"Wow, that's weird. I didn't know he was here," Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"Peter?" Aunt May asked, walking up the stairs. "Peter, is that you?"

Lillian, Harry, and Norman followed Aunt May up to Peter's room. No one was there.

"Pete?" Harry called.

"How strange," Aunt May observed. "There's nobody here."

Norman spoke, looking at his room, "He's a bit of a slob, isn't he?"

"All brilliant men are," Aunt May explained, following Harry and Lillian back downstairs.

They all waited for Peter. It was awkwardly silent until the door opened.

"Hey everyone! Sorry I'm late, it was a jungle out there. I had to beat an old lady with a stick to get these cranberries," Peter smiled brightly.

Lillian smiled at him. He was so cute.

"Now everybody sit down, so we can say grace," Aunt May directed.

Everyone sat down. Peter sat by Lillian across from MJ and Harry. Norman sat at the end of the table.

electric {peter parker}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara