PART 6. LITTLE SHORT GIRL

Zacznij od początku

Kumain kaming pareho na ang tahimik ng paligid kaya bigla kong binasag ang katahimikan.

"Can I asked something?" I asked.

"You're already asking," pilosopa niyang sagot.

"Uhm, why are you stealing wallet kanina?" I seriously looked at her in her eyes.

"Cause, I'm saving money," she utterred.

"Saving money? I thought you're rich cause you're studying in Harvard," I said curiously.

"That's your thought," she utterred sadly.

"How many years have you been here in USA?" I asked again.

"7 years I think, turning eight," she utterred while still eating.

"Alright, what's your name again?" I keep asking question to her.

"I'm Sandra Marcos," sabi niya na nakapagpapagulat na naman sa akin.

"How about you?" She asked.

"I'm EZEKIEL or SHAWN," sambit ko na kumain narin.

"How is she related to the Marcos of the Philippines? Hmm, sino ba tong babae to? Nakakapanibago at nakakapaghihinala," tanong ng aking utak sa aking sarili.

"Are you still with me?" She utterred.

"Uhm, yeah, may inaalala lang," I responded.

"HAHAHAH, ano ba iniisip mo," she chuckled with a soft sound of it.

"Wala lang, how are you related to the senator of the Philippines Ferdinand Marcos Jr.? Is he your father?" I curiously and seriously asked.

"HAHAHHAHAHA, wow, sana all nalang kong siya man. I don't know who's my father and mother is. My nanay who used to babysit me before said that my mom died during the day I born. And also with my father, namatay daw sila noong gyera in 1994. Nasave lang daw nila ako," sabi niya.

"Ah," sabi ko na nakakahinga ng malalim.

"Bakit why are you asking ba? Kilala mo ba sila?" She utterred.

"Yes," I replied.

"Are you relatives?" She asked.

"No, but my family used to hate them," I replied quickly.

"Hayss, I hate the system of the Philippines, I hate the administration now. I mean, wala naman akong kinakampihan na administration, I all hate it. I hate politics," she utterred na napapansin kong nagsasalita na siya ng marami.

"Uhm, by the way, I have to meet my friends, you should go now cause aalis narin ako," I suddenly utterred.

"Uhm, ye-yeah, sa-salamat sa pagkain," sabi niya at hinugasan niya muna ang aming mga pinggan na pinagkainan.

Pagkatapos niyang maghugas, lumabas na kami ng condo ko.

"Hey! I can manage to drive you in your way home," I insisted.

"Uhm, no thank you," she smiled at me.

We separated our ways and I'm still thinking where will she go.

I stop my car and created short poem again in my small notebook. Dala-dala ko kasi ito everywhere.

"Plenty of foods she eat,
where can she get it for next.
She was on her way home,
but the question is, isn't she alone?"

-SHAWN EZEKIEL AQUINO-

I was worried for her safety, knowing that my father is the President of our country.

"Well, she should go back to Philippines, the place where she came from tskk," I grin.

"Kring!" My phone ring and I quickly answered it.

"Shawn, where are you? We already here, be sure to wear hot clothes lot of sexy girls are here," Tyler laughed.

"You really have filipino time Ezekiel, you said you're coming but when we got here, you still said you're coming heshhh," Yumiko annoyingly utterred.

"HAHAHHA, I'm on my way," I responded chuckingly.

"AHHHHHH, again and again heshh. And do you expect us to believe you, come on bro faster," they annoyingly responded me.

"Promise," I uttered before I hanged the phone.

-CEBU PH-
unlovedqueen11