💣 Seek Bravery Small One! 👍

Y/n's POV-

I woke up, scratching my eye and stretching. My eyes were wide awake the next minute, I went somewhere private to do my Morning Routine, coming out feeling refreshed. I went up to G. Freddy who was on shutdown "Dad?" I asked, I got no response for a few seconds, until he activated and his eyes lit up. He brought me into his vision "Why Hello Y/n. Did you sleep well?" He asked, I nodded happily, he smiled with glee, picking me up and walking out of the room.

We saw Monty chatting with Roxanne and G. Chica with Sundrop. When Freddy walked with me into the room, everyone turned our direction "Y/NNNNN!!!!!" Chica cheered before coming up and giving me kisses everywhere. I giggled at how much the kisses tickled me "Sup N/n!" Montgomery greeted "Hiii!" I greeted in return. He ruffled my hair, I sweetly smiled at him. After I greeted everyone, Monty motioned for me to follow him, I obeyed. He took me into his room with beautiful colors and detailed artifacts. He shut the door behind us, leaving me to get confused "M'kay. Let's get started!" He said before clapping, leaving the lights to dim "So what I noticed about you is that you run away when situations are bad. I'm gonna teach ya how to be brave, LIKE A STRONG GATOR!" He bragged, I just stood there and stared, he looked so Cool!

He stepped in front of me, then took off his glasses. Suddenly, his eyes turned red, I began to panic "Nonono! No wait!" I cried out, I tried to run for the door, but it was locked "Oh no...I'm about to kill you and your cornered. What do you do?" He questioned, My heart was racing as I was losing focus "Uuuh, Uhmm..." "You use a distraction and find a way around me of course!" He stated, his eyes going back to it's normal state. "And you would scream out 'LEAVE ME ALONE!' and though it may not work, its worth a try!" Monty added, I nodded "From the top!" Suddenly, his eyes went back to red and he came towards me "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cried out before throwing a piece of paper at the wall, in which it distracted him. I swiftly slid past him and behind him, I then jumped on his back, him now giving me a piggy back ride. I laughed and hugged him "Amazing Job Kid! That was Amazing!" Monty cheered "Yaayay!!!! Thanks Monty! Your like an Uncle to me, just like Sundrop and Moondrop!" I said with glee, he dramatically wiped a fake tear and sniffled "T-Thanks Y/n, Your the Best Non-Robotic Niece I could ever have~" Montgomery said being the drama king he is (😂👌). "Okay! Now here's what I want you to do!" He said, handing me a laser gun...my hands began trembling while holding it "Don't be afraid...I'm going to run at you, and your gonna aim that gun at me and taze me with it...and it will stun me." He explained, I nodded hesitantly. He stepped reaaallyy far back, where he was at least 10 feet away, really big room. "Ready?" He asked, it was going to be really horrifying since he's like...many feet taller than me, and I'm just a child! I'm so short, and the fact that he's an animatronic makes it scarier... "Y-Yeah!" I replied "Ooookaaayyyy." He prepared himself, until within a second, he ran at me in full speed. I screamed and looked away, firing the laser gun. There was a long moment of silence, but I saw that he was only an inch away from me now, so I jumped and dropped the gun "Yes! You stunned me! I can't even move! I'll at least stay stunned for 30 seconds!" He joked, I giggled as he laughed with me. This is actually lots of fun, though me and Montgomery didn't make much connection before, it seems that we're very close now! I wonder what's next to learn!

~Time Skip brought to you by Cookie (Aka. Me! ^^)~

After a bit of training with Monty, We got off subject and decided to play a game of tag instead. Freddy then came into the room "Y/n? Please come. We have someone for you to see." He said before going back out, me and Monty was confused, but we followed him anyway. Once in the main room, I gasped at the sight before me...IT WAS A PUPPY!! "YAAYAY!!! PUPPY!!!! EEEEEEE!!!" I cheered excitingly. I went towards the puppy, who had a wagging tail and ran towards me "She's a girl! Vanessa thought it would be cute for you to have one!" Sundrop admitted "Thank you so much Vanessa!!!" I thanked "Your Welcome!! You deserve it!" She replied. "Hmmmmm....I'm gonna name her D/n!!!" I cheered (D/n means Dog's name), everyone clapped at the name. She was a F/c puppy with E/c eyes, she even wore a cute outfit that looked similar to my F/o. "She's soooooo cute!!" Roxanne and Chica said in unison "I wonder if D/n likes animatronics..." Freddy wondered with his hand/paw at his chin. "Hehehehe!!! I bet she does!" Vanessa claimed, nudging Freddy's shoulder. I petted her and hugged her, placing D/n on my lap "I'm going to take good care of you!" I said, but suddenly, she was snatched out of my hands by the one and only...Vanny, and she had Many Bots by her side.

"HAHAHAH!! NOT UNTIL YOU GET HER FIRST!! I WON'T GIVE UP UNTIL YOU MAKE ME YOUR MOTHER!!" She fussed, running off with my Puppy at hand, D/n whimpered in fear "Noooo!!!!" I whimpered. I stood up and speedily grabbed Freddy and Monty "Come on!! We have to get her back!!" I said, the two looked at each other, then nodded "Okay! Y/n you stick with me, Monty you go the other way!" Freddy commanded, he nodded and ran off. Me and Freddy ran side by side...this is going to be some mission....

'And it won't be easy...'

"Little One~" - FNAF Security Breach x Child Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें