what's your name?

Third person pov

Since their was a villain attack classes were cancelled and to calm everything down they decided to have the festival early so everyone was outside on the track of the school having fun waiting for the food delivery to come. Izuku was sitting on the bleachers with the little boy having a conversation with him "so..what's your name?" The boy looked up at izuku as he was eating a lollipop that mr.jimm had given him the boy smiled a little "I'm jacksonell...I don't know my last name though.." izuku pats his head gently and nods softly "that's ok..how long were you with that bad man?" He asked again and jacksonell tapped his chin in thought "um.. about a month or so I don't know..time went so slow in that basement.."

This information made izuku's nose twitch 'why wasn't his Missing person report on the news..was he an orphan?' he thought to himself and shook his head with a small sigh "well would you like to live with me?" He asked and Jacksonell immediately became excited and hugged izuku "yea! Can you fly?" He asked looking up at izuku.

Izuku pov

I hum softly and tap my chin in thought "I've never tried but let's see" I pick up Jackson and he giggled "yay! Let's fly high!" I chuckle and walk off the bleachers and to the center of the field and set Jackson down "alright now how did I transform.." I closed my eyes and concentrated on my transformation and after a few minutes of thinking i slowly began to shift into my huge dragon form once i was done i opened my eyes and looked around as everyone stared at me in surprise backing up to make room for me to stretch out my wings

" I closed my eyes and concentrated on my transformation and after a few minutes of thinking i slowly began to shift into my huge dragon form once i was done i opened my eyes and looked around as everyone stared at me in surprise backing up to mak...

I then gently grabbed Jackson by the collar of his shirt and like last time i tossed him into the air making Jackson laugh happily and land on top of my head. Jackson then turned on his back and slid down my neck like a slide and landed on my back he wrapped his arms around my neck the best he could holding on tightly I stretch out my wings and began moving them slowly til I was hovering over the ground. The wind from my wings were so great it made the entire field become windy people held down their dresses or hats as the wind blew. I chuckle and took off flying a bit wobbly at first but soon I was able to steady myself and continue flying.

I could feel Jackson on my back still holding on. I look back at him to make sure he was ok he had his eyes closed but was slowly opening them and once they were opened he smiled at me and I looked forwards and flew in circles around the school after a few minutes I slowly landed back in the field in the same spot that I took off from and laid on the ground.

Jackson slid off my back onto the ground a bit dizzy and laid on the grass giggling "that..was awesome!"

Hey guys! Sorry I went missing my phone broke so badly I had this black ink like stuff on the inside of my phone and I couldn't see the screen 😅 but I have a new phone so it's ok!

Tsukiyama (haikyuu- top: tsukishima bottom: yamaguchi)