Pissed

Lory's POV:

"So... Kids, we're planning that we can have our Vacation at Jacksonville, do you remember the house we bought you last last summer?" mom explained

We have our vacation house on jacksonville, it was huge white house that we can barely throw a party and invite thousand of teenagers and a Lake.

"Yeah, i remember, the white huge house near the woods with a lake outside? When are we leaving anyway?" my brother asked. He was probably excited everytime we're going out of town.

I smiled "Thats great! Ill shop later for new clothes and new kicks. They say theres new designs for dresses"

"Sure darling, were just gonna drop by at our office and fix some paperworks so theres no hassle when we have our vacation, as the matter of fact, we can leave tommorow" dad said happily.

Im not that kind of girl that do much. I just lay at my bed and listen with some random songs from different bands, Go out when theres new designs, kicks, or new album of Boy Bands, Watch multiple channels, order pizza, eat ice creams and get updated for whatever is happening in media thru social, I also do make videos covering different songs.

Hii, by the way im Lory Cathrine Sanford, i have those almond red hair that's slightly curled at the tips, honey colored eyes just like my dad's, a red lips and Pale skin. I have a Brother named Lance Christian Sanford, he have a Brown hair, blue eyes like mom, a pinkish lips and a pale skin like me.

"Yey! Ill definetly buy new album from different bands, bye guys. Ill just take a shower" I smiled and walk upstairs.

I was so excited about this, well, its not actually the first time we go out of town, but its one of the time were complete, Dad doesnt really come with us everytime we go out of town or went to a Beach. He's a Busy man. Really, really busy man.

I finished my shower and walk towards my walk-in-closet. I just wear black denim shorts, white loose shirt that i bought last week from F21 and black converse kicks.

I pick up my Black Sling bag from Sopphie Paris and put my credit cards, wallet, ipod, iPhone and keys.

I fix my hair into bun and let few strand fall at my face. I trace my almond brows with some light brown pen I got from nude, put some mascara and put some eyeliner above my lashes that makes my eyes look likes lighting.

I was getting my car keys at my bag when I bump to a hard chest

"Sis, can I come? im buying some food to eat for the trip"

Lance is wearing a Black fit shirt that perfectly traced his musculine biceps and his Abs, a black knee-ripped jeans and a Black high cut converse.

"Your car or mine?" I asked.

"My car, Its larger than yours, i know youre buying tons of new clothes" I frowned.

"Yeah, whatever"

He led me to his black car and opened the door for me.

"Thank You" I said.

Were not really the other kinds of simblings that hate each other, cursing each other, infact, me and my brother are super close, we dont envy each other. We just enjoy life.

"Can Lauren come? she asked me many times, she also want to hang out with you" I smirk.

Lauren Stewart is my bestfriend since grade-school. When we were on second year high school, she confessed to me that she like my brother, and after few weeks, she also told my brother about her feelings, and to our suprise, their feelings was mutual. After months, before school ends my brother asked her if she can be his Girlfriend, and now their relationship is almost 2 years