Chapter 13

A/N: CRINGE WARNING, if you keep reading this you'll understand, sorry in advance if it's cheesy...🌝

Had he really just said that?? He wants me to kiss him? How? Does he even have a mouth?

"I'm waiting." You forgot he was there, was staring at you and you two were inches away from each other.

"U-Um where..?" How am I supposed to kiss him?

"Well on the forehead or cheek, but the lips if you prefer..." he gave you a sly smirk.

You decided to go in, you quickly fixed your posture and kissed him on the forehead for a split second. You then sat back and down and red flushed your cheeks. He was still sitting there smirking at you.

"That wasn't too hard, was it?" He was still looking at you like you were his prey.

You shook your head no, you couldn't form any words you felt, embarrassed.

Just as you were lost from words the clock struck 6 am and the bell rang over the two of you. You were still frozen and you and him stared at each other for what felt like minutes.

"Are you going to get up or do I have to drag you out?" He got up from where he was sitting and stood over you. You still didn't move, you moved your head up so you could observe him more, but before you got the chance he picked you up by your waist and pulled you up into his arms. He then carried you in bridal position towards the exit.

Neither of you said anything the whole walk, but you stared at him the whole time. He never looked down, but you knew he was at least thinking about you.

Once you reached the exit Spring trap carefully put you down with his hands and held onto your hands with his. He didn't let go of your hands ever since he put you down. He looked down at you and looked into your eyes. You could feel his metallic hands, but they were holding yours gently..?

"I hate to say this but you need to go home and rest." He looked down at both of your hands and tightened his grip.

"I know...will you be here when I'm back?" You looked up at him.

"Of course. I'll see you tonight beautiful." beautiful? Your cheeks were immediately flushed with warmth and redness.

"Okay...please be safe."

"I'm more worried about you." He let go of your hands and he was gesturing you to leave. You walked away from him but stared at him the whole time, you kept peering over your shoulder to make sure he was still there, as you opened the door he stared back at you.

"Have a good sleep, love." He said as you walked out of the pizzeria.

Emotions filled your head as you walked towards your car. Love? Beautiful? Am I seriously falling for an animatronic bunny? But he did say he used to be human...you pulled out of the pizzeria and started to drive home.

It was 6:36 AM when you arrived at your house and you quickly went up to your room. You laid down on your bed and stared at the ceiling thinking about the night you just had.

He wanted me to kiss him...

The thought of that made you smile. You don't know what it was but you saw something in him, he may of just been a bunny but he was a cute one. He had his charms because you started to realize what a huge crush you had on him, he could never know though. It wouldn't work. It never does...

Those were your last thoughts before you dozed off and went to bed.

———

When you woke up it was earlier than you anticipated. It was only 4:26 PM. You still had many hours before your shift started. You didn't know what to do with those hours because, really the most important thing in your life right now was your job. Maybe I'll get something for Spring trap...a gift? Yeah I'll go out shopping for him!

You gathered your clothings and put on casual clothes. You opened the front door and headed to your car, you were going to make tonight special for Spring trap.

———

When you were done shopping it was 10:10 PM. You had taken hours because you were unsure what an animatronic would like, so you decided to go with other ideas. You put all the gifts down and began to get ready for work. This time you wanted to impress Spring trap and you put makeup on for him. Why? He's just a bunny. You wish you could've dressed up too but you had to wear your work uniform. You decided what you and Spring trap were going to do tonight, and you blushed. I hope he likes it.

You got out of your car and checked your watch, it was 11:32 PM. You brought a bag of all the stuff you got for yourself and Spring trap and brought it with you inside.

When you walked in you were immediately greeted by Spring traps presence. He was waiting right at the doorway for you and put you into a nice genuine hug. He wrapped his arms around you and you felt secure.

"I missed you too Springy!" You said cheerfully.

He got out of the hug and looked at you.

"Are-are you wearing makeup?" He seemed confused.

"Ha...yeah, I just wanted to dress up..." you were embarrassed.

"What? Why? You look good without makeup." You blushed and looked down at the floor, trying to hide your rosy red cheeks.

"You'll see I have a surprise for you!" You grabbed Spring traps hands and took him into the back room you guys were in yesterday. He obeyed and you two held hands the whole walk there.

When you got there you shut the door and grabbed the things out of your bag.

"Close your eyes!" You said out of pure excitement.

"Okay.." he placed his hands over his robotic eyes.

You started to set up the gift...you put a radio in the corner of the room and put speakers nearby, you decorated the place quickly to make it look almost like, a ball room. You wanted to dance with Spring trap. You always like dancing and you thought, why not? He probably hasn't had a dance in years!

You finished the decorations and the music and yelled with happiness, "Okay, open!"

Spring trap took his hands away from his eyes and looked around the room in amazement.

"Wow..you did this...for me?"