London

London.

A cold dark place.

A place where man takes from man and gets away with it.

Where power gets you anything and those who lack power get stepped on and dragged without anyone daring to lift a finger or batt an eye to help.

Yep that's where I live, London.

I've lived here in London my whole life but it didn't used to be this bad you see.

"There was this barber and his wife and he was beautiful, this handsome barber and his wife he was the reason for her life and he was beautiful"

Everything was goin perfect that day or that's what we thought at least.

"There was another man that saw that I was beautiful, a pious vulture of the law who with just a gesture of his claw removed the barber from his plate , then there was nothing but to wait."

That judge took everything from me that day, took my husband my love, Benjamin Barker.

Took my freedom, my joy.

Everything but one.

My daughter, Johanna.

Johanna my beautiful baby.

Such a beauty, took from her father in that way.

Everyday for 7 years I would hold my daughter, whisper stories of her father and I's adventures together.

Sing to her, and teach her.

She was my light in the dark now that her father couldn't be with us.

She was the thing that kept me going, and  tho judge turpan never did give up his pursuit Benjamin MY Benjamin was the only man for me.

Over time it became quite obvious that the judge was getting angry about me denying his embraces.

I thought that meant he was gonna stop, that he was finally going to leave me and my Johanna alone but sadly that wasn't the case.

The next night the judge sent one of his men to break down my door and escort me to his house, for a little talk. quickly glancing back at Johanna I agreed.

If I talk to him maybe he'll finally leave me in peace.

That is not what happened, when  arriving amongst the house I soon come to realize that it's a masquerade party and NOONE amongst me seems familiar.

Drinking the champagne I was given upon entering, the room starts to spin as I spot the judge approach me.

From then on the whole night was a blur, all I remember was laughing and waking up sore on the side walk.

When I got back home I was shocked to discover that Johanna was gone.

The puzzle was starting to connect and the night became more obvious on what happened.

My blood boiled as I that judge continued to torment me.

Revenge, that's all I want revenge.

Revenge for my husband.

Revenge for my daughter.

Revenge for every person who that man has hurt.

Revenge, and I will get it.

With that tho, I would have to die.

Grabbing my coat I headed out of my apartment, soon stumbling on a women with h/l h/c and e/c eyes.