"But look how she looks at everyone" Riley gestured to Evelyn. "What goes on in a head like hers? I guess we'll never know" Riley shrugged. 

"Hey Crazy hat! What goes on in your head" Maya called out to Evelyn. 

"And a new adventure begins" Riley sighed. 

The four walked towards Evelyn. 

"You and You" Evelyn pointed to Maya and Riley as Reggie and Everleigh stood next to the bench the boy throwing his arms around around his best friends shoulders as he stood behind her. 

"C'mere! I'll teach you about life." Riley didn't sit down but Maya did. 

"Can't, stranger. You want me to sit on the bench, i'm gonna need three forms of identification" Everleigh rolled her eyes, while she liked the fact that her twin is cautious, she needed to trust that if BOTH Everleigh and Reggie were standing there without a look that told her the person they weren't safe that she could trust them. 

"Trust me, i know who she is. She's all right" A cop spoke up. 

"Ok, copper" Riley saluted 

"Hey! That's officer copper to you." Riley sat on the other side of Evelyn. 

"Mornin' Evelyn" The cop greeted "Never gonna stop rainin' is it?" 

"That's ok Eugene. I these two little dollies are about to give me one of their designer ponchos" Everleigh and Reggie smiled at her. 

Riley grabbed one of the 'ponchos' out of her backpack turning her head to look at Eugene. 

"They're garbage bags, Eugene. But you have to put a hole for your head." 

"Ah, so you can breathe" He smiled. 

"So the garbage man doesn't throw you out" Riley corrected. 

"Yep that happened" Maya smiled as the two best friends nodded their heads. 

"I was yelling but he didn't care" Riley remarked. 

"We rescued her from the truck" Maya gestured between her and her sibling figures. 

"They chased me all the way to 33rd street." Riley smiled. 

"Wow now that are some friends" 

"Oh we're not friends" Riley gestured between her and Everleigh "She's my twin" 

"Well that's a sister, me i don't chase nobody for nothin'" 

"What if i stole a banana?" Maya questioned. 

"I'd be very disappointed in you" Eugene pointed at the blonde. 

"Ok" Maya sighed sadly. 

Evelyn spoke up "I have observed you two are good friends" She looked at Everleigh and Reggie "And you two are destined to be together" They blushed as Riley and Maya smiled, nodding their heads in agreement. 

"Don't miss a thing, do you crazy hat?" Maya questioned. 

"No i don't. Now you're about to be late for school, and i'm about to be late for addressing the united nations" Riley handed her a poncho "Have a good day dollies"