Prologue- Abandoned by an Husband

It was a beautiful night in the Konohagakure, also known as the Hidden Leaf village. The sky was clear, and the moon and stars were shining. It's been a year since the nine-tailed fox attacked the village, but the village had recovered nicely.

Inside of a Red and White House located not far from the ninja academy that had snake statues near the door. A fair-skinned woman in her early 40s with long raven and onyx eyes was giving a bottle to a baby boy with raven hair, round golden eyes, and skin pale as paper. Who is four months from being one year old? Her name was Kasumi Uchiha, the wife of Orochimaru, the legendary snake sannin.

"Yeah, drink all your milk, Menma," She whispered. "Hopefully, your father finishes up at his lab. He missed dinner."

'I wonder what he could be doing that taking so long in his lab.' She thought, looking towards the window.

"Looks like you are finished," She took the bottle out of Menma when she saw that it was all gone. "Now, time to get you ready for bed," She stood up and walked upstairs.

Menma reached up and pulled on his mother's hair, causing her to wince."No, Menma, we don't pull on mommy's hair," She said, walking towards Menma's room, which was on the right next to her and her husband's room.

When she arrived at the room, she opened the door with her free hand and walked inside.

The room walls were painted yellow, with red stripes. She planned to re-paint it when he got older. There was a green crib, a brown changing table, a shelf with books, and a black dresser with clothes inside.

"Alright, let's put on a new diaper and then get your pajamas on," She said, walking over to the changing table and taking off the old diaper, and putting on a brand-new one.

Once that was done, she grabbed a purple shirt with a white wolf and blue shorts with snakes on them. After changing Menma into his pajamas, she placed him in his crib and sang him to sleep before heading out and stopping at the bathroom to throw his diaper away.

•••

After throwing away the diaper, she went to the room on the left and walked inside.

This room had pink wallpaper and yellow flowers. A white dresser, rainbow toy basket, and stuffed animals, and finally, a pink and white toddler bed.

On the bed was a two-year-old girl with fair skin, short raven hair, and onyx slit pupil snake eyes wearing a pink flower shirt and blue shorts, sitting on the ground coloring.

"Alright, color times over; Naomi, time for bed," She said, walking into the room.

"Ah, Mommy," Naomi said."Daddy home?" She asked, looking over at her mother with her big round eyes.

"No, sweetie, he seems to be still working in his lab," She replied, shaking her head.

"No stories from Daddy," Naomi frowned.

"Hey, don't frown. You see daddy in the morning," She replied, picking up her daughter and getting dressed into her pajamas.

"You promise?" She asked.

"Of course, he is always homes in the morning unless he is training Anko or on a mission, or of course, if he is in his lab researching for Danzo," She replied, tucking Naomi into bed. "Now, good night," She said, kissing Naomi on the cheek.

Kasumi walked towards them and smiled at the form of her sleeping daughter before going to check on her oldest daughter named, Kizana.

•••

She arrived at the door four rooms away from Orochimaru's home lab home.

She opened the door and saw a girl that was five years old but would be six in a few months sleeping peacefully in bed already.