Part IV • Prince Charming Wears Dolce

Começar do início

Walking over to your door you unlocked it, wanting to roll your eyes at the way Lily was looking at you.

"My sister needs you to show her how to use the shower in her room."

It's been a week and Hayden hasn't heard anything from you or why you ran out like that the last time he saw you.

He tried texting, calling and it just went straight to voicemail and his texts wouldn't go through.

So he built up the courage to show up to Lily's house, and return your high heel.

"Hayden! Welcome, sweetheart." Lily welcomes him in and he smiles at her.

"What can I do for you?" Lily wonders, twirling the wine in her glass.

It was at that moment that he knew why you must've ran out, it was due to Lily's unexpected arrival.

Shit, he messed up, and he had your shoe in his hand.

"What's that?" She asks, when he stayed quiet, thinking.

"It's, Um, I-I need to see Y/n," he breathes out.

"Y/n's not home." Lily quickly told him.

Meanwhile, Blair and Jenny decided to keep making your life a living hell as they completely destroyed the kitchen.

They decided to make cookies and got flour absolutely everywhere, then switched to wanting to make a pizza which led to a food fight, pizza sauce and pepperoni slices were everywhere.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" You shouted as they threw sauce at the walls.

"We wanted to make a pizza but we'll just order in." Was all they said before exiting.

You rolled your eyes and huffed your hair out of your face. Clipping it back, you slid some gloves on and kneeled to clean the floor first.

Hayden turned his head to the kitchen, when he heard your voice.

"I'm pretty sure she is, Mrs. Van der Woodsen," Hayden quickly strides to the kitchen only to be stopped by Lily.

"I think that shoe belongs to Blair." Lily grabbed it from his grasp and called for her daughter.

"I'm pretty sure it's not, Mrs.Van der Woodsen." Hayden was getting annoyed now.

"Girls! Come here, please!" Lily called for them, pushing Hayden to sit in the living room.

You kept scrubbing and scrubbing, when Lily entered and you looked up at her.

"Go to your room and stay in there until I tell you to come out, go!" She lrders you.

"But the kitchen," You motion the terrible mess her kids left.

"I said go!"

You quickly walked to your room confused on what was going on. Until you noticed Hayden in the living room.

"Hayden," you said softly.

He smiles and stood up, "I-I brought your—"

"—go on Y/n! What did I say?" Lily pushed you to continue and you couldn't hear the rest of what Hayden was saying.

Blair, Jenny and Serena rushed downstairs.

"Hayden! Oh my god, what a surprise." Serena says, immediately grabbing his hand and squeezing while Blair grabbed his other arm.

"Sit all of you," Lily demanded and everyone sat.

"Hayden has somehow got a hold of one of your shoes, so he'll be seeing who's it is, isn't that right Hayden?" Lily used her scary look to force Hayden to say yes.