Summer Camp

A summer camp happened at JYPU, where all students that signed a form as a confirmation to join the campaign.

A lot of students joined, mostly all students.

"Hey, Sana!" A girl called

"Hey, Momo what's new?" the girl named Sana waved back to her friend.

"Where is your seat located at the bus?" Momo asked.

"Oh, mine is seat number 6 row 3, yours?"

"Really?! Mine's number 4 row 3, our seats are close!" Momo squealed as Sana hugged her best friend.

"Can you two calm down?" a cold voice interrupted them.

"Yah Mina! Don't be a kill joy and join us here." Sana pouted as Mina scoffed.

"Okay? But Momo-chan your girlfriend is looking for you, over there below the mango tree." Mina then pointed the place.

"Oh, I almost forgot about her hehe, gotta go now, I'll catch up later and Sana-yah wait for me before we go inside the bus." Momo said then run after waving to her friends.

"Hey." Mina broke the silence.

"Yeah?" Sana answered.

"What are you feeling? Do you still have a crush on her?" Mina asked but still her eyes glued on her phone.

"Which one?" Sana stated but Mina gave her a glare and Sana sighed then giggled nervously.

"I'm trying to let it go." Sana looked down, Mina puts her phone back to her pocket and got close to Sana.

"Look, you know you d-"

"I know Mitang, I know, I don't have a chance on her since Momo is hers now, I understand that and of course I respect their relationship and support them as Momo's friend." Sana just sighed and Mina hugged Sana as comfort.

"I know, Sana-chan, it's better to let go of your feelings and move on, you know, there's a lot of people waiting for you." Mina then kissed Sana's cheeks. Sana giggled at Mina's antics.

"I know, but since when did you became so clingy, huh?" Sana pinched Mina's cheeks that make the both of them giggle.

"Stop it, Sana-chan, also I'm not that clingy..." Mina pouted, Sana just laughed at her.

"Okay okay, but let's move on, how's you and Chaeyoung?" Sana asked that made Mina blush.

"Well hehe" Sana smirked at Mina's answer.

"Did something happened between you and Chaeyoung?!" Sana asked, shocked.

"N-nothing, we just kinda..."

"Kinda? What?" Sana asked impatiently but she already knew the answer of the latter.

"Kissed." Mina then covered her tomato-colored face.

"WHAT?!" Sana exclaimed that gained the public's attention.

"Yah, Sana-chan don't shout." Mina covered her friend's mouth and apologized to the people around them.

"You two really did that?" Sana asked still shock.

"Uhm yeah,,, hehe sorry. I-I can't stop myself unnie." Mina then looked down but still have a visible blush on her face.

"Hey, what are you sorry about? It's normal for lovers out there, actually I'm proud of you." Sana pats Mina's back.

"I like how you are so doMINAnt Minari." Sana teased and Mina's face went red again.

"Bubbbb!" Someone shouted from a far and when they look at the direction where the sound was coming from, they saw Chaeyoung and her friend running towards them.

"Bubbyyyy!" Mina replied back and went to hug Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung then engulfed Mina with a tight hug before kissing her forehead.

"Okay okay, stop flirting." said Sana before separating the lovers.

"So, Bub what made you go here?" Mina asked.

"Nothing, I just want to see you before we go to the bus later." Chaeyoung said then pouted.

"Really? Are the bus were riding were separated?" Mina asked sounding a little bit sad. Chaeyoung just nod and Mina sighed.

"Yah, Chaeyoung why did you leave me?" A voice came out of nowhere.

Sana averted her gaze to who was talking.

'Wow, she's preety handsome, when close up.' Sana thought

"Is it my fault that I run faster than you?" Chaeyoung scoffed.

"Oh, Sana unnie this is Dahyun unnie my best friend." Chaeyoung introduced.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Sana, Minatozaki Sana." Sana said as she offers her hand to do handshake.

"I'm Dahyun, Kim Dahyun." Dahyun shakes her hands.

-----

They arrived at their location and started to set up their tents.

"Sana-yah, I'm sleeping at the left side inside the tent!" Momo shouted since Sana can't hear it because the noises are too loud.

"Sure, I'm between you and Mina, is it fine?" Sana answered.

"Of course, but Mina isn't sleeping with us, she's sleeping with Chaeng. Nayeon unnie is sleeping with us." Momo answered that made Sana pout, she wants Mina to be beside her when sleeping.

"Aww, no Mitang? Haystt out of all I want to be on my side, why the bunny?" Sana groaned but Nayeon just gave her a smug look before hugging the latter then attempting to kiss her cheeks.

"Yahhhh~ no, unnie!" Sana shoved Nayeon away from her.

"Okay okay, I just want to say that the ceremony will start in any minute, so better be ready, I'll go nowww~" Nayeon then starts walking away from them that made Sana sigh in relief.

---

Once the ceremony ended, everyone got back to their tents to change into their team colored shirt.

"Aww, were not at the same team Mitang and Momoring." Sana pouted but the two ignored her and kept chit chatting about how their girlfriends became their team mates.

"You two are lucky, your girlfriends are on your teams, I'm jealous." Sana pouted again that made her bestfriends laugh at her antics.

"Silly Satang, we are still partners in tent, don't be a cry baby." Momo laughed.

"Well yeah? But Mitang isn't sleeping with us." Sana crossed her arms.

"Don't over act Sana-chan, it's not like we can't see each other everyday besides Momo-chan is here with you, you'll be fine." Mina gave Sana an assured smile.

Then, they heard a whistle.

"Okay, everyone! Gather up and go to your team mates so we can announce the members who got the place of Leader, Guidon, Scribe and Sub-leader." The Camp leader said in a megaphone that made the students alert.

'This will gonna be a long day....' Sana sighed at her thought before proceeding to her team.

---

Will update part 2 if I ain't busy.