[ C h a p t e r 1 ]

~angst to fluff so don't worry my sensitive kids hehe~

Kageyama POV:

It's now been a couple weeks after Hinata's accident.  Or should I say, MY accident? Sugawara told me to look out for the upcoming car..But my stupid ass kept asking,

"What car?" 

Then he pushed me outta the way,

Just to save me.

.....

I thought I should visit him at the hospital. Seems like a good Idea. ..Since..I-..haven't visited him yet due for me, ME, isolating myself in shame. I grabbed my bag and looked out the window. There, out the window, I saw the bench me and Hinata used to sit at.  I grew a small smile on my face. I went and headed to the hospital.

As I was heading to Hinata's hospital room, One of Hinata's nurses came up to me to give me something. I questioned what It was.  They handed me a sun and moon ring. I looked at it in confusion. 

"What is this?." I ask. 

...

I went silent. The nurse had told me, Hinata was going to ask to be my boyfriend. Just-..Just if I knew. I broke into small tears trying to hide it. I put the ring on. I was broken.

....He was going  to propose to me..

the moment he saved my life.

~~~~~~~

As I silently walk into room, I see families get reunited with their loved one in the hospital. I open the door to Hinata's room. 

"Hello..?" I ask.

I see Hinata there, fidgeting with the tubes. He turned his head to me. 

"..? e-erm.." He stammered.

"H-Hinata..! You're alright..!" I say. 

I sat on the bed and put my hand on is warm forehead. 

"W-who..are you..?" He asked. "You look familiar..sir.."

..

I looked at him in fear and responded.

" Who-..who am I..?

~Note from A/N -chan~

whilst writing this story, I was listening to Clario! Mainly, her song bubblegum. I felt like it really matched the mood in the scene! But the only thing that hurt me, was writing this with my favourite two ships getting lost in contact. With Hinata forgetting, it hurted me so bad. But like I said! Angst to fluff~

Enjoy my lovelies~