ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9🩵

𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚓
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 19𝚝𝚑, 2019
𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́'𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚛

"Get involved with a nigga, make him pay for it! Boy, you stu-stu-stutter like you can't afford it!" I yelled.

"Send the money, send the wire, nigga, transport it!" Bey retorted.

"Ass jiggle when I walk, so, he can't ignore it!" I continued, sticking my tongue out and grinding in the seat. Causing her bite her lip and squint her eyes. I rolled mine playfully. "You missed your part." I raised my voice over the music. She smirked before turning down the volume and going back to driving. "Why you did that?"

"Did what?"

"Do that knowing that you gon' end up with yo legs spread in my backseat." She chuckled. Some heat rose to my cheeks making me clear my throat. "Shut up. Now tell me where you're taking me."

"Can't do that babe. If I did, it wouldn't be a surprise would it?" She shrugged and I pouted as we stopped in front of the daycare. "Stop that. I'm not telling you anything now come on."

I rolled my eyes and followed her out to the building. I talked to the receptionist lady and she went to go get Adore. When she came back I picked up Dori and kissed her cheek making her smile.

As we were walking out of the building I took a better look at Adore's outfit

As we were walking out of the building I took a better look at Adore's outfit. "Bey, why did you dress my child like this?"

"Like what? Babygirl look fly as hell. I did good. And she's our child babe." She responded, putting Adore in her carseat.

"Did you even do her hair?" I asked, taking off her little bucket hat. "Got my baby in some Travis Scott braids. Just hand her a mic and the outfit is complete." I giggled. Beyoncé kissed her teeth before taking the hat out of my hands and putting it back on our one year old's head. Then she closed the door and tried to go over to the driver's side. I stopped her and kissed her lips, taking a bite at her bottom one. "You tried baby, don't be mad at me please. I was just kidding."

She kissed me back and I smiled into the kiss before pulling away and entering the car. Once she got in on her side she drove off to wherever she was taking us.

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝙶𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 15𝚝𝚑, 2019

Pulling up to the clearing, I parked and helped Onika out of my car. While she went to get Adore, I opened up my trunk and took out the picnic basket and blanket, thankful that nothing spilled.

I lead them to the open area looking out on the city and set everything up. I helped them sit down and smiled. "Surprise! I wanted us to have a small family outing since we haven't done one yet."

"Awe, this is so cute Beyoncé. I love this." She cheesed, showing off her dimples. I nodded, internally patting myself on the back.

I took out the small assortments of food and opened them. While we ate we talked like there was no tomorrow. Also constantly telling Adore to stop trying to run off. Before we started to pack up, I took out three boxes. Onika looked at me confused.