So, it's not only Jeno who stays here. Uh, why should he feel jealous? Never mind, they are just friends. But, always? Didn't it mean too many times? Renjun saw the change of Jeno's expression, biting his lips to prevent himself from laughing at the guy.

"I will sleep first," Jeno wanted to walk towards the couch in the living room, but Renjun held his arm tightly making Jeno fall back but managed to hold onto Renjun. "Where do you want to sleep?"

"Couch?"

"Seriously, Lee Jeno?"

Jeno widened his eyes, did not get what the Chinese tried to say.

"Why would you sleep alone when you can sleep with me?"

"Huh,"

"You see, my bed is too huge for me to sleep alone." Renjun looked away, giving Jeno a hint. But still, Lee Jeno did not get it. "No, it just, I often sleep with Yangyang on my bed, looking at you wearing his pyjamas, I kinda miss him," Jeno looked at Renjun in his eyes, raising his brows. Finally, getting the hint, what the Chinese actually want.

warn.

"You know, Renjun," Jeno paused himself. He closed the door behind him, locking it before continued,

"It feels so hot in here, I don't think I need this," Jeno unbuttoned the buttons of his pyjamas one by one, throwing it to the floor, walking towards Renjun. Renjun stepped back, did not know why Jeno looked like he was mad, regretting a little bit and at the same time wanting to run away but his luck was that bad, legs hitting the bed making him fall on his back on the queen sized bed. Feeling Jeno started to hover onto him, Renjun looked away as Jeno's bared body was too close to him. His face turned red, looking at how muscular the guy in front of him actually was.

"Look at me,"

Renjun slowly turned his face towards Jeno. Suddenly, Jeno held his chin gently, moving his face forward and if one of them was talking at that time, he was sure, their lips would brush with each other. And it happened.

"Don't you think that you are such a tease, Renjun?"

"Talking about how you miss the other guy in front of me but asking me to sleep with you? Confessing to me?"

"I might do things you do not want me to, Renjun,"

"Ask me to stop when I am still in my right mind,"

Renjun's eyes moved from looking at Jeno's face to the lower body of Jeno. Jeno smirked when he saw how Renjun's expression changed like he was scared of it but before Jeno could say a thing, Renjun looked up at him with a smirk plastered on his face. "Then, go on and don't stop. I wouldn't let you go when you already kissed me instead of giving me the answer. And what do you expect from me when I asked you to sleep here with me? Only sleep?"

Renjun wrapping his arms around Jeno's neck, kissing him not as gentle as their first, was full of lust and both were needy. Both of them panted heavily once they let go of the kiss, looking at each other.

"Don't sleep tonight. I will make you feel good, baby,"

Not waiting any further, both of them moved to the middle of the bed, Jeno's hand was quick enough to remove Renjun's clothes and his own pants, revealing everything to each other. Jeno looked at Renjun who was completely naked under him, touching anything that he can see, "Renjun, you are so beautiful,"

Once he heard that, Renjun turned his face to his side but Jeno stopped him from doing that, wanting to see Renjun's face while he controlled him.

He dropped a few kisses on any parts of Renjun's body, receiving moans from the other as that was his first time, making love with someone he wants and he loves. Jeno really appreciates every part of his body, cherishes everything that he sees. Jeno moved from the top of Renjun, grabbing his jeans from the pile of the clothes before taking out a packet of protection.

"How can you have that?"

"In case, just to prepare if anything like this will happen?"

"What?!"

Jeno came back to the bed, hovering the other before dropping a long kiss on Renjun's lips. His hand was working on the protection, making Renjun gulp at the sight while kissing him.

"You are mine, Renjun."

"I'm yours Jen-" Could not finish his words when Jeno entered him without warning, thrusting very fast into him, while Renjun was trying hard to muffle his moans, not wanting to wake up the kids. Jeno smirked to see how Renjun tried to cover his mouth with his palm, his other hand kept on hitting Jeno's arm to make Jeno slow down his thrust, finally both of them coming at the same time.

"Jeno, it hurts. I'm not prepared at all!"

"I'm sorry but you just look so beautiful and I can't control it,"

Jeno still burying his length into Renjun, thrusting into the chinese slowly before finally stopping, dropping his body onto Renjun's while still inside him. "You are heavy. I'm still hurt, Jeno."

"You want me to look at it, love?" Jeno wanted to move but forgetting that he was still inside him, he accidentally hitted the other's wall, making Renjun let out an unholy sound once again. "Jeno, please be gentle after this," Jeno looked up to see Renjun's face, giving him a meaningful smile. "So there is another?" Jeno asked, hands tracing down to the other's thigh to handle the Chinese with care. He massaged the other's thigh, receiving a sound of relief from Renjun once he felt Jeno's hands on his thigh.

"Let me take you to a bath,"

"No, it still hurt,"

Jeno smiled, crawling down from Renjun's body to go to the bathroom, walking out with a towel after cleaning up himself before he cleaned up the other. Jeno laid beside Renjun, both still naked but Jeno did not really care about that although he can see how the Chinese tried to hide his face after seeing their body touches without having any sexual activities. 'It's cute,'

"Do you think the kids heard us?"

"You worry about that, love? Don't worry, trust me, they didn't,"

Jeno put Renjun into a hug, whispering,

"I love you, Renjun. Date me, for real,"

Renjun hummed, burying his face onto Jeno's chest, smiling when he felt someone kiss his upper head. "Good night, love."

//End of Flashback//