Dreams really do come true {Zak Bagans}8

** Becca's POV**

We left the ride and none of us could stop laughing. We had realized that the scream came from Aaron. He was angry at us for laughing but a scream that girly deserved a good laugh. "Aaron, don't be such a baby." I said a little breathless. He just turned away from me and continued to pout. I erupted in a new wave of laughter and fell to my knees.

Alice had stopped laughing but the grin still remained on her face. She hugged Aaron softly "It's okay. I thought it was cute." She said as she let him go. I glanced at him when I pulled my self up of the ground, his face was bright red.

I grabbed Alice's hand "Come on! I want to ride the flooded mine!" I yelled.

"No way," She replied "You always win."

"You're no fun! Just because I can aim a gun better than you doesn't mean you can skip out on my favorite ride!" I complained.

"I'll go with you," Said Zak "I may even give you a run for your money." Alice laughed.

"Good luck with that." I responded "Anyone else coming?"

"Are you kidding? With the way Alice says it you would kick our asses."

I smiled evilly "Very true. Well we will see you later." I waved at them as we walked away. We had only walked halfway there before he stared asking questions.

"Are you sure you're going the right way?" he asked.

"Yes, One hundred percent positive." I responded. We walked around a few more corners.

"Maybe you should get the map." He said.

"Zak, please. I've been coming here since... Well forever. I don't need a map. Plus it's right here." I said walking up to the entrance.

"Ohhh... Sorry." He responded.

"Don't worry about it" I said while grabbing his hand. "Come on!" I ran into the building. I let his hand go as we reached the end of the line. My face flushed deep red as he took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"You ready to loose? " He asked playfully.

I looked up at him and smiled. "You wish!"

"Wow, You're modest." He replied laughing slightly.

"Yeah, that's one of my many redeeming qualities." I laughed. The man told us which boat to stand in line for. We got in line for boat number five. My favorite because its at the very back. He sat down and helped me into the boat. "What a gentleman." With our fingers still locked together we took aim at the practice target. 'Finally some competition' I thought to my self.

The boat lurched forward and the scores on our guns cleared. Zero to zero. We entered the tunnel and darkness surrounded us. I truly felt like Bella from twilight. This was exactly like part where they were watching the movie in biology. It took all I had to concentrate on the targets around me. We passes the last target and my score read 1,345,200 points. I looked over at Zak and he had hit one less target.

He smiled at me and before I knew happening his lips were on mine. The feeling was that of pure bliss. We broke away right before the ride reached its end. "Wow" he whispered but I barely heard it. Still slightly dazed we exited the ride.