changes

Yasmine pov

I woke up and saw a bright light "DOCTORS" i heard someone yell. It was faint but still there. I saw a lot of people wearing scrubs. "Ma'am can you hear me?" one of the doctors ask me "yes I hear you" I said. "Do you remember anything that happened?" he asked another question "no doc" I said

"well I'm sorry to inform you that you were raped" the doctor said with a sad face "what?" I said I felt my world break "by who? where is my baby? did I get pregnant by this? where is Oscar?"

I have so many questions "The police have suspects in custody right now as we speak,your child is with her father, we are testing that right now and we should get the results in a bit, and Oscar is at the cafeteria"

That calmed me down a bit then i heard the door open. "MOMMY" I heard my baby say "Hii baby" i said then picked her up "I will leave you guys alone" then the doctor left "ALIYAH WHAT DID I SAY DONT BE RUNNING AWAY FROM ME" I heard Oscar yell running in here "dont yell at my kid" I say "YOU'RE AWAKE??" Oscar said with a smile "I guess so"

 I hugged Aliyah and kissed her forehead "mommy missed u baby" and she smiled "what about me did u miss me?" Oscar asked "no ur not my baby" I said with a smile. "They got the people who did this to you" Oscar said "the doctor said you can leave in a few weeks" well at least that's some good news.

A few days later

Everyone has been visiting me especially Oscar. The doctors have been doing test seeing if I'm pregnant or not. But today is the day I get the results. I hope not. I was sitting on my bed with Oscar "you weirdo stop changing the channel"  I said then snatching the remote.

"No your show taste sucks" he said smiling then reached out for me but then the doctor came in "hi guys I have the test results" my heart was beating fast because I was so nervous the machine I was hooked on started to beep more and more. "Yasmine you need to calm down" the doctor told me then Oscar rubbed my back and that helped me a lot.

"Your results are a negative" the doctor said.

I was glad that I wasn't having his kid. Plus Im not ready to have another one for a while.

A week later

"IM HOMEE" I yelled as I walked in the Santos house and Cesar went up to me and hugged me "I missed u so much, glad your home now" he smiled "I missed you too"

"MOMMY'S HOME" Aliyah yelled then ran towards me and I picked her up "hi princess" I said then hugged her.

*Guys I'm sorry it's short*