Chp 21

Okay so this may be a bit long (not the story pt srry ): ) but I ended up getting Covid and wasn't originally gonna make this but I wanted to say sm lol. I can't even smell anything ): Ididn't want to publish something just to say what I wanted too, so this'll be a bit short and not with as much fluff as I wanted but I still made sure there's fluff.

Now the thing I wanted to say is just that I made a Twitter where I'll be posting more Xiaoven and some other content on. That's all ig. Right now I'm also making a short Xiaoven au for there and it's in a comic form, I should finish it in about a day or two, so there's only one thing posted on the Twitter lol. If your interested in following you can it's "Mistybeing0v0" lol

That's all, here's the story now!! Sorry if it's less detailed!!!!

(Almost a year-Update I don't use the Twitter if you want you can follow me on my new insta which I use. Same user though, don't have to follow if you don't want. I just don't like Twitter.)
~~~

No ones Perspective

-Swearing-

Xiao was woke up by Childe. "Xiao!! I made you breakfast!!!" He felt a bit bad about Xiao and his friend, so he made something so it could cheer up his son a bit. Xiao sluggishly walked out the room, not even closing the door behind him. "There's my favorite child!!! Here it's some pancakes! Super fluffy just how you like them!!" Childe said placing the plate in the counter for him. Xiao was pretty picky about what he likes to eat, he'll eat most thing infront of him but doesn't enjoy most things, but pancakes was one thing he enjoyed. Only if it's fluffy and airy.

"Thanks dad." He mumbled, loud enough for his dad to hear him. "We'll I've gotta head to work now. Have a good day at school!" He said while giving Xiao a little kiss on the forehead (PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT IN A BAD WAY!!! PARENTS DO THAT TO THEIR CHILDREN ALL THE TIME!!!!!) "Alright." Xiao said with a small smile, watching as his dad walks out the front door, jumping on one foot to get his shoe on.

Soon enough, Xiao started walking to school. While walking he stopped in front of Venti's house, frowning at it knowing why Venti wasn't outside waiting for Xiao so they could walk together. With a sad sigh, Xiao turned away and continued walking to school.
.
.
.
As he got to the school, he walked to his Geometry teacher to tell her "excuse me, ma'am? I have to talk with the principal today during first about something that had occurred, so I won't be able to be here for this class. I don't know how long it will talk so I could possibly be here before the bell rings, I don't know." The teacher sighed. "That's fine, just have the principle to email me and I'll excuse your absence."
"Thank you."

He felt awkward talking so formal to people. Well he felt awkward talking to anybody anyways, with the exception of Venti, Hu Tao, and his parents.
.
.
.
Him and Diluc were walking out of the principals office, infuriated. "What the hell is wrong with the school- this principle!! Actually no wonder this school is so shit! It's run by someone like her!!" Diluc just watched as he rambled on about how shit everything here was.

"Yeah she's full of herself, just likes to hear herself talk and watch others suffer." Diluc said shrugging. "You don't seem you care at all." Xiao said, now getting annoyed with Diluc. "I do, just have different ways of expressing it. Welp there's not much I can do now..."

"What?! What do you mean!?" Xiao said surprised at his answer, and was now more annoyed. "We can't suspend him." Xiao just looked down. "I'm going home, I don't feel good." He said while taking out his phone. He called his dad, Zhongli. "Pop's, I don't feel good, I'm skipping the rest of the day." Xiao said waiting for his dads approval. "Xiao you can't ju-" he didn't wait for him to finish his sentence, he heard enough.

Xiao stormed his was out of the school, then called Venti, to which he answered. Before he could say hi, Xiao asked "Venti, is anyone home right now with you?" "No..? Why..?" Venti asked, but Xiao just hung up and ran over to Venti's house. He ran so fast and was out of breath as he reached to door knob. He knocked several times until Venti opened the door.

Venti had to hold on to the walls for support, still sore as hell from yesterday. "Oh hey Xiao, what are you-" Venti got interrupted and Xiao greeted him with a tight hug. Venti was surprised at first, but hugged back eventually. "Sorry..."

I'm tired, hopefully next one won't be too long of a wait, depends on how long I'm sick for or how I'm feeling!!

Published: January 12
Word-Count: 855