SOMETHING REALISED🤩

Start from the beginning

Shrishti was about to go but turned to him again. He raised his eyebrow, she move close to him & kissed his cheek shocking him & immediately ran from there. He slightly blushed & went inside mumbling "Pagli"

PREERAN:

KARAN's POV:

I was driving while Preeta slept there talking to me. We reached home, I saw her & again gets lost in her.

Her cute sleeping face, cherry red lips forming a cute pout
I touched her lips lightly.

Hair strands falling on her face. Her smooth, milky white leg exposed due to side cut of her dress, her exposed cleavage, her smooth milky arms, in short; she is unknowingly attracting me.
Her whole body, her talks, her gestures attracts me.
I raised my hands & tucks her silky hair strands behind her ear. She was in deep sleep. I caressed her cheeks lovingly.

" Her skin is super soft, yarr"

" Yeah, I touched her face many times but I didn't notice, her skin feel like a cute, fluffy kitten"

& that was the point I realized that I am in love with her, in love with Dr. Preeta Arora.

I Love You Preeta❤ I said in my mind.

I am smiling madly while observing her every feature & am very happy on the realization of my love for HER😍

I came out of the car & opened side door of her side. I touched her arms, her bare arms for the first time. I want to caress them but it would be wrong, VERY WRONG!!

It would be like I am taking advantage of her sleep. I slowly wrapped her arms around my neck and wrapped my arm around her waist & other arm beneath her knees, carefully picking her up in my arms.

She adjusted her head on my chest in sleep. I smiled & my heart flutter.
I closed car door with my leg & took her to guest room.

Thank God, Shrishti or Sarla aunty was not there, actually everyone slept. I placed her on bed & sat close to her & again staring her lovingly.

I am already addicted to her. I don't know from how long I wanted to stare her like this, with heart eyes.

I stared her for good 20 mins.

I, without disturbing her removed her heels, slowly removed her ear-rings placing them on bedside table & held her hand b/w my palm.

I just love holding her hand in mine. Her hand perfectly fits in mine.

I admired our hands with heart eyes for few minutes.

After admiring her hands for few minutes, I removed her simple elegant rings placing them with her ear-rings not before kissing her hand & covered her with duvet.

She slightly moved in sleep. I caressed her hair & kissed her forehead & whispers in her ear "I love you" & I can see a slight smile on her face. She smiled in sleep. I left from there, turning off the lights & closing the door.

I fell on my bed with a huge smile😃

I love her, I love her, I love her. I said hugging, actually squeezing my pillow.

Itna sudden realization, wahh Karan Luthra!!

Hayee, uski wo masoom adaien, wo tekha bolna, uska wo mujhsy sharmana, hhhaayeeeee. I said imaging her.

Aj to sharmaty huayy itni khubsurat lag rahi thiiii....😍

Hayee, Preera Arora, tumhara blush karta hua chehra, tumhari wo khusbu, hayeee!!
I said remembering our dance.

Ab mai samjha, uski youn presence feel hona, uski har ada, har bat dil ko kyu chuti hai, cuz my heart belongs to her.
I am blushing🤭

Pyar to tum bhi karti ho mujhsy Dr. Arora lekin tumhien pata nahi hai.
Don't worry, I will make you realise this, soon.
I said jumping from my bed.

I changed into night suit & peacefully slept thinking about the moments of ours in club.

POV ends & Chapter also😉

Ab tarpo next update k liayy😁

PRECAP:

karan (teasing): waisy...tumhari dress ka wo side cut (she widens her eyes) kafi acha tha (whispers) it was revealing yo...
pree (blushing hard): umm...

"Must read a note, posted on my profile"

~Your Writer💞