Captured

a/n hey before we start the book please do not copy this book without my permission, disconnected this story or i ended up put it up for adoption and maybe hiatus thank you and i'm still thinking better ideas on how to write this story

editing

\\\\\\\\\\\

no-one pov

you lied down under a tree in the middle of the clearing in the woods with a wolf, a bunny, small birds, butterflies, and mice. You were about to fall asleep until you hear a very, very and very footsteps you turned your head to the left saw men with armor and guns running to the clearing.

"We found the girl" of them said. You stood up happily hug the bunny in your arms. The mice claimed your messy hair, the wolf that stood behind you gave them a protective but clam glare that gave them the shiver, the butterflies and the small birds flew around your head.

You walked up to the men, animals following you. since you were only 4'5" so they easily walked over you.

you stood about three feat away from the group that stormed up at them. They looked down at you "Hey kid, can you please come with us. We're are going to a take you to your new home" the first one softly said. You really confused but nodded because you just want a comfortable place to live in.

You followed them with the animals walking beside you to a car with a big trailer that is attached behind it. they opened it and mortion to go inside. You go inside  with a little help from the wolf and crawled to a corner.

They shut the door behind you and you felt the trailer behind you and then you it moving. The wolf wrapped around you and you snuggle closed to it, being careful to not to squish the bunny.

You fell asleep quickly to the sound of the truck moving, bringing you to your new home.