MY WODERFUL DAY not

After history was art. Which I'm very good at. We had to make a model in 2 hours I made one in 20 minutes. So I got to leave early. Followed by my best  friend Ari. She has red hair that some girls will die for. We walked in the group just to see Midnight. Brittany came up and took up a bowl of spagetti she was aiming for my hair but a dogded it just in time. So it landed on her boyfriend David . She went up to him and started rambling. I was about to walk off before he called me I stood and slowly took out my phone. I wrote a text to Ari. And then she insantly took up two plates of spaghetti and threw it in their face. They instantly ran towards me while I slid back my phone into my pocket. I turned arouned and ran towards a table. I started getting alot o water so I sprayed it in their face. David came up to me but I sprayed him again. He instantly grabbed my neck but slapped across his face which was getting red at the moment. I slapped him again until he dropped me. I pounced on him grabbed his phone took a picture of send it my phone. He grabbed it from me but it was too late. I  stood up and walked out the canteen with a bottle of soda and a sandwhich. Since we had music next which was totally fine means that I could go home because after music there's this meeting. I was about to go in the parking lot but Jackson stopped me. He looked at me and we started making out. His breath smelt so minty I for a second there I fell but he caught me and started again. Until I  heard loud footsteps I looked arouned and saw a pissed David but Jackson will save me right,right.David looked at us and I had to shake Jackson for him to get the hell off. David almost punched me but Jackson stoped him. He also slammed him in the wall and started running until I saw my favorite shop. I went in their to hide of course. 25 minutes later I ran and found somewhere to stay. My parents wouldn't mind because I can live with Jackson without them knowing. But I'm not going there. I used a rock and pushed it with the door. Of course I didn't use my bare hands I used my powers.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hello my lovely readers sorry but you can get information on the next chapter of what she is and what she can do. Btw Jackson is her boyfriend. He has met her family and they love him. He couuld get Lianna pregnant but they wouldn't give a damn.